Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PG27AQDM and MC106 firmware

MasaQre
Level 8

This is new update coming last 20 may:
MCM106 can cover any past FW version
What's New:
1.Added OLED Anti-Flicker function that can reduce the flickering phenomenon caused by significant fluctuations in the screen refresh rate.
Bug Fixed:
1.Addressing compatibility issues of NV 40 series graphics cards in 2K 240hz.

I updated from MC105 that works fine, and monitor goes to test mode, red, green, white, flikering images all the time when computer is off, and having desktop image when Windows screen ( i solved this doing Reset All Settings on OSD, and turning Normal Mode not Saving mode)
Then I open DisplayWidget Center and the middle of the screen get distorsioned, I test twice.. I think we have to wait until software update (now is 1.0.4.0)

I have to downgrade to MC105 again

Any of you has experienced something like this??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MasaQre
Level 8

Well, I try again to upgrade to MC106 and now all is fine. No problem at all. I reset all settings on OSD menu, and then I can use Display Widget with no problems.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Haze76
Level 7

For me is the same i now try to install it again and test it 

skeggia
Level 7

My only problem is that after the firmware update I can no longer view the BIOS screen, the monitor goes into stand-by mode, I have to go back to version 105 and everything works fine.

MasaQre
Level 8

Well, I try again to upgrade to MC106 and now all is fine. No problem at all. I reset all settings on OSD menu, and then I can use Display Widget with no problems.

I also downgraded to mc105 because when i want to play stretched it change the game to my second monitor the asus is not recognizing the stretched resolution and on mc105 it works fine. You can try strechted resolution if it is working for you please give me after that a respond

Pootch17
Level 7

I would not update...

A lot of issues with this upate.

Firmware MCM106 for Asus PG27AQDM out now : r/OLED_Gaming (reddit.com)