cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pg279qm reflex analyzer problem

Givarus
Level 7

when i plug my Logitech superlight in to the monitor i get the message: Warning non mouse device is plugged in. ysed it couple of times before and everything was ok.

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Givarus 

When connecting the mouse and encountering this prompt, does the mouse function properly?
Since the display serves as a USB hub, if the Logitech superlight is directly connected to the PC, does this prompt still appear?
Please also verify that the driver for the ROG Swift PG279QM has been updated to the latest version compatible with your operating system.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂

1- mouse is functioning properly

2- if I connect mouse directly to pc no prompt appears  but reflex analyzer is not working

3- driver updated.

interesting thing that if I connect my old mouse the monitor recognizes it and if without turning off reflex analyzer on the monitor I then disconnect the old mouse and plug the Superlight then it’s recognized by monitor! But after switching reflex analyzer off and on again the Superlight is again not recognized 😞 

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Givarus 

Thank you for the confirmation.
We recommend trying to update the mouse driver or cross-testing with another mouse.

Thank you.

Due to the ongoing regional holidays, my responses may be slightly delayed.
Thank you in advance for your patience.‌‌‌‌ 🙂