cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting help from asus for xg17APH

steve_seto
Level 7

I purchased an xg17aph portable gaming monitor while in Taiwan. Not wanting to carry around a 3ft. Box on the subway, I left the box at the store. Upon starting up the monitor at my hotel, I realized that there was an internal crack in the LCD. I returned to the retail store to try to exchange the monitor but they wouldn’t take it without the box. Frustrated and upset they recommend taking it to Asus to get it fixed. After paying for a replacement screen and once again firing it up, the screen was fixed but now there was a problem with the headphone jack. I also realized that the representative didn’t give me back the wall charger. Having left Taiwan for Hong Kong, the Asus Hong Kong reps were also unable to help me. Now that I am back in my home country the U.S., I’m hoping that I can 1) get help for fixing the headphone jack.

2) get a replacement wall charger for my monitor. 

I’ve essentially paid more than double for the monitor at this point and it’s just terrible that Asus won’t help fix the problems that it caused. Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @steve_seto ,

we sincerely apologize for the delay in getting back to you due to the holidays.

In order to assist you further, could you please provide the product serial number and the repair order number from when you sent it for repair in Taiwan via private message?

We will verify the details of the repair process with relevant team.

Thank you.

Hello, dear ASUS VIP: (TWA2RA2187) The product you have been repaired has been

IMG_0667.png

processed, please take it out during business hours (Monday to Friday 11: 00-20: 00, Saturday 10: 00 ~ 18: 00, Sunday holiday) The bill is picked up at the Royal Club, thank you.

just following up on this.