cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus xg35v

Beechy1
Level 7

My monitor is flickering when connected to my pc. Any help would be much appreciated 

3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Beechy1 

May I ask if the situation you described happened after any changes were made?
For example, updating drivers or connecting an external device
Could you please clarify if the flickering issue you are currently experiencing is with an HDMI or DP connection?
Have you tried cross-testing different cables or ports?
We would recommend trying the troubleshooting steps provided in the two FAQ links below.

[LCD Monitor]Troubleshooting - Picture or Text blur/Display Position or Resolution not correct/Scree...
[LCD Monitor] Troubleshooting - No display after turning monitor ON

Thank you.

Hi thanks for the quick reply. I have changed cables but to no avail. I use another monitor wich is displaying ok

I have nothing plugged in to the monitor at all and when I put the power on the screen just flickers and I can see the logo in the centre of the screen flickering. The on off light also flickers. Thanks again

Jiaszzz_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hello, @Beechy1 

May I ask if you have tried to connect the ROG Strix XG35VQ to another PC or laptop and confirm whether the same input signal source will have a flickering situation?
If the problem still exists, we would recommend sending the screen to the ASUS official service center to start a repair process for further testing.

Thank you.