cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asus rog xg32uq

dr4ko71
Level 7

i disabled the power led light but when i restart my pc it shows the standby led light but the pc and the monitor are not in standby....i just can see the orange light led active....it is annoying....how can i disable the standby light?

2 REPLIES 2

Aureliannn_ROG
Customer Service Agent

Hi @dr4ko71 ,

if the power indicator light is amber but there is no display on the screen, please ensure that both the monitor and the computer are powered on. 

Check if the signal cable is correctly connected. 

If you connect the computer to another monitor or the monitor to another computer, does the issue still occur? 

Could you record a video of the issue occurring for our reference (in mp4 format)? 

What type of signal cable are you currently using? Also, could you provide the current firmware version? 

Thank you.

Providing detailed device specifications (MB/CPU/GPU/PSU, etc.) and the respective driver versions, OS version, and BIOS version will help us analyze the issue more effectively.

Hi....I'm using display port cable, there is no firmware available for this monitor in the asus webpage. When the indicator light is amber the screen is working properly.