cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spatha mouse stuttering in some games - Armory firmware issue too

Brighttail
Level 11
Hey all,

So I have recently found that in some games where I have to hold down the left mouse button and move the mouse, there are times it will stutter or lag. If I let the mouse button go and retry, it normally then works. It is like i'm resetting the action or something. I am getting the message in wireless mode that I have to update my firmware, but when I plug in the mouse to make it wired and restart the Armoury software, it says everything is up to date.

I have done the following:

- Checked and cleaned the sensor with microfiber clothe
- Made sure that all firmware/software is updated
- Tried this with both wired/wireless mode (happens in both)
- Tried three different mouse pads, it happens on all three
- I had to do a full OS reinstall for another reason and it was happening before and after the full format/reinstall
- Tried a different mouse with no issues
- Lowered and raised the polling rate

About the only thing I haven't done is check the mouse on another computer, but I don't think it is my computer especially after a full OS reinstall.

Suggestions? Listed below is the current firmware/software versions. I'm not sure if they are fully up to date or not. Can anyone confirm these versions are the latest? If they are, why am I getting the message that the firmware isn't fully updated and if not, how come it isn't updating?

Firmware/software is currently at:
Software Version: 1.01.34
Dock Firmware: 1.27
Mouse Firmware: 1.58
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop
10 REPLIES 10

Brighttail wrote:
Problem with the little stutter is still present. I'm going to expirmiment with the latency and the lift off distance.

Thanks for the feedback, it will be great if you can provide us back with information that's as detailed as possible so I can go over this with our peripheral team to replicate the same thing you're seeing and we'll target to have this fixed as soon as possible. Thanks.