cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Spatha X New issue

Rebootableglitc
Level 7
For whatever reason it seems to be stuck in wired mode, I can not for the life of me get wireless mode back, is there any hard reset to fix this issue?
6 REPLIES 6

Nate152
Hello Rebootableglitch

Is the charging dock lighting up when connected?

Have you tried pressing the pair button on the bottom of the mouse?

Make sure the power switch on the bottom of the mouse is turned on.

Does the ROG Spatha X show that it's charged in Armoury Crate?

Click the pic - 96831

Rebootableglitc
Level 7
I finely got it to work, however now its constantly disconnecting and reconnecting every 1-19 mins I have to keep unplugging it and plugging it back in differnt usb ports to keep reconnecting it.

Nate152
Hey there,

Good to hear you got your ROG Spatha X working.

Are you sure it's disconnecting? Mine does that too until I move the mouse, does moving the mouse bring it to life?

If it is disconnecting, check that the cable end at the charging dock is fully seated. Also, check to see if it's the usb port cutting out.

Does all look good in the tray notification?

I purchased a spathaX mouse and it does the exact same thing. Even when I’m in game it constantly disconnects and reconnects over and over again. I have a rog laptop. I cannot connect through Bluetooth at all either. I’ve tried everything including reinstalling the drivers and armory crate.

Rebootableglitc
Level 7
Naw straight disconnecting, like it no longer moves on the screen, can be moving it around and all of a sudden poof it stops moving and its disconencted, HOWEVER reseating the cable in the dock SEEMS to have worked, it hasnt disconnected yet and its been 30 mins,

Nate152
Awesome,

Sounds like you fixed it.

Give us an update anytime or if you have any questions, feel free to ask.