So when i download the firmware 1.80 from the site and try to open it nothing happens.......... any solutions ????
You using it wired, wireless, or hybrid (receiver plugged in but also wired for charging)?
I found my Spatha did weird stuff if plugged in hybrid in the computer. I know thats not a normal configuration but I figured Id throw this out there.
I use it exclusively wireless and charge it on the receiver. When it's on charge, I either use a razer mamba 2012 or a steam controller *both in wireless* as a mouse.
Also run a cheap & loud & laggy but usable Rii keyboard with a wireless dongle. That one has no specialist software with it.
I tried several things so far (not sure which of them since the firmware update, so will probably have to go through them again):
- Unplug all the other dongles (mamba, steam, keyboard)
- Close Razer synapse, close Armoury, and close both
- Uninstall razer synapse
I'll probably look into uninstalling Armoury and closing Steam too.
At the moment I am fine with it since I don't play anything competitive/multiplayer but would be cool to figure it out.