cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG SPATHA wireless not working

diminuto
Level 7
Hi everyone!

I updated the firmware of Spatha and now is not working in wireless mode. I tried updating the dock, the armoury. I tried to unplug the battery, reinstall several times armoury and still not working....Is like the dock and the mouse can´t pairing

Armoury version: 2.04.09
Firmware: 1.69

Im sure 100% that is a software problem.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance
53 REPLIES 53

28BeersLater
Level 7
Just to conform that the Dock and Mouse shouldn't be connected at the same time?

In earlier versions it asked you to plug in the mouse for firmware updates!

It doesn't make sense to have to unplug the dock to plug in the mouse (I regularly have to plug in due to a flat battery, as Syberon mentioned, it drains overnight, even with the PC off if I don't physically turn the mouse off. it never did that when it was on a very early firmware update (I was one that pre ordered).

Is the battery issue ever going to be fixed? I too am now having wireless issues, as per my other thread. I have tried resetting and changing profiles, still no joy.
Gotterdammerung: Rampage V Extreme | Intel I7-5930K | 32GB Corsair Dominator 2666 | EVGA GTX 980 SC x3
Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB | Corsair Neutron XT 960GB | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair 900D | EK RVE Monoblock | EK 980 GTX Blocks

GOOSE: STRIX Z390I Gaming | Intel i9-9900KF | 32GB Vengeance RGB 3200 | STRIX Vega 64 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB x2
Corsair SF 750 | Phanteks Evolv Shift X | EK Z390I Monoblock | EK Strix Vega 64 GPU Block

28BeersLater wrote:
Just to conform that the Dock and Mouse shouldn't be connected at the same time?

In earlier versions it asked you to plug in the mouse for firmware updates!

It doesn't make sense to have to unplug the dock to plug in the mouse (I regularly have to plug in due to a flat battery, as Syberon mentioned, it drains overnight, even with the PC off if I don't physically turn the mouse off. it never did that when it was on a very early firmware update (I was one that pre ordered).

Is the battery issue ever going to be fixed? I too am now having wireless issues, as per my other thread. I have tried resetting and changing profiles, still no joy.

Having built a new system last week with multiple ROG hardware parts (Maximus XI extreme, Ryujin 360, Thor 850W, Spatha, Aura Terminal, Centurion) I've found over the last few days that Asus' software is probably the worst I have ever used.

Most of the hardware worked up until a week later, then I ended up having to reinstall the OS just to try and get Aura Sync to work again.
Having re-installed the OS, it just made things worse as now Aura sync doesn't recognise three of the five original items it did before.
added to the fact that I also can no longer use the spatha mouse wirelessly...its a constant battle keeping the ROG hardware working.

I don't understand why Asus cannot release software that:

1. Incorporates all their hardware
2. Works with all their hardware
3. Works...period!

The fact that you have to uncouple the Spatha mouse from Aura Sync, before you can open up Asus Armoury is a testiment to how badly the software is designed and how incompatible the software suite is with each other.

I've never had an issue with Asus' hardware...its only when you have to use their software that you realise how far behind companies such as Logitech Asus really are!

Rebootableglitc
Level 7
I am having the same issue wireless has stopped working