cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG SPATHA wireless not working

diminuto
Level 7
Hi everyone!

I updated the firmware of Spatha and now is not working in wireless mode. I tried updating the dock, the armoury. I tried to unplug the battery, reinstall several times armoury and still not working....Is like the dock and the mouse can´t pairing

Armoury version: 2.04.09
Firmware: 1.69

Im sure 100% that is a software problem.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance
53 REPLIES 53

cyber1000 wrote:
Yeah apparently thats a bug with armoury itself, gotta reset everything to default to fix it, settings really go nuts but up to that i was sorta "comfortable" with. Now im completely unable to use it under wireless cuz it have tracking issues and doesnt click when it goes nuts 😞 im almost sure its firmware issues and cant even reset this crap, it doesnt work

So the Spatha is fine after reverting to defaults in Armoury, or resetting the mouse by removing the battery?
Settings change mysteriously by themselves?
Everything is fine when wired?

System specs and Windows version/build?
Did you RMA in the end?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
So the Spatha is fine after reverting to defaults in Armoury, or resetting the mouse by removing the battery?
Settings change mysteriously by themselves?
Everything is fine when wired?

System specs and Windows version/build?
Did you RMA in the end?

About the settings going wacky resetting to default every tab does fix that part, which is not really my main issue as its annoying but fixable. Removing the battery didnt really reset the mouse it stayed the exact same.
The lagging/input not working while on wireless still continues and i have been forced to use the mouse in wired always, because in wired i have 0 issues.

I did not send it to RMA yet as i have no other mouse right now my last mouse was broken thats why i went and bought in this one, and usually RMA takes around 1month in here, so ive been using it wired for the moment and wanted to see if i could actually fix it. Would help if i could reset the mouse firmwares tho because as i mentioned that other person had the same issue which got fixed with a firmware update in the receiver but theres no more firmwares and i cant reinstall them either.

My specs
Asus G751JY
I7-4860HQ
GTX 980M
32GB Ram
Windows 10 Home, build 16299

yeah, I just did he live update to the new software. Same as the previous version: when using the mouse with the USB cable, the software takes an inordinately long period of time to load (in fact, I have yet to see it finish loading). This does not happen when starting the software when using he wireless link only.
x299 Apex
7980XE
win10
Ducky keyboard
ASUS Swift monitor

hey guys, whenb you get a situation where the mouse lighting and charger lighting stay off, switch off the mouse, place it in the charger cradle and pair the mouse again. that worked for me when in did "black out".

Well i tried again with the new update in hopes for a miracle to fix wireless mode but nope still have the same issue

I have tested the latest firmware and software on different systems, both on laptop and desktop, but still unable to replicate this wireless-only issue. I have sent out the latest firmware updates for the dock and mouse to you cyber1000 and SonnyEugen, so you can flash manually. Please remember to run the updater with the Spatha connected by cable. Do not expect new firmware to wipe all your settings, if you wish, you can revert to defaults (bottom-right corner) in Armoury. If the issue persists, consider reinstalling a fresh copy of Windows and make sure the issue isn't just a different profile with a low dpi setting.

discard another firmware for docking station I have 1.32 Beta Version

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Avoid using the hub and try all USB ports on the laptop/PC.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Avoid using the hub and try all USB ports on the laptop/PC.

I tried in 4 differents pcs....wireless is not working

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sounds like a software issue if it was working fine before, which laptop do you have?

cyber1000
Level 8
Thanks, ill test it out!