cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Spatha - Spare mouseskates/feet

TheAngle
Level 7
Ello internet

So i have been trying to find some replacement mouseskates or feet online, but with no luck.
Any ideas on where to find such a thing ?

-Angle
9 REPLIES 9

Sohan24
Level 7
Yeah, that's a good question. I've tried looking for them in the past but wasn't able to find any.
Unless a kit is available, the only option is applying some Teflon tape.
For example, Amazon has this
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003DZ16X4/ref=asc_df_B003DZ16X45016856/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=394997&cre...

Bahz
Level 12
Sorry, we don't sell these separately so you would need to do a little bit of DIY.

DeLeTe3 wrote:
https://kprepublic.com/products/hotline-games-2-sets-pack-competition-level-mouse-feet-skates-gildes...

Excellent find mate A++ :cool:

Just need someone to find the perfect battery replacement now 🙂

DeLeTe3 wrote:
https://kprepublic.com/products/hotline-games-2-sets-pack-competition-level-mouse-feet-skates-gildes...

These are AWESOME by the way

However make sure to have some sort of cleaner to remove old residue from the old " skates "

I used goo gone .... worked great and mouse glides as good as new again

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The battery is custom spec, please check with your local ASUS Service Center. Other batteries of similar size have less capacity.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
The battery is custom spec, please check with your local ASUS Service Center. Other batteries of similar size have less capacity.

You could tell me what would be the "normal" autonomy of the battery with a "normal" use (Internet, design, some games from time to time).
I ask more than anything because every day I have to charge the mouse and with a Logitech M510 the rechargeable batteries (of lower maH) lasted me for months.

I have problems with Spatha's internal battery or what is going on?

Eze2kiel wrote:
You could tell me what would be the "normal" autonomy of the battery with a "normal" use (Internet, design, some games from time to time).
I ask more than anything because every day I have to charge the mouse and with a Logitech M510 the rechargeable batteries (of lower maH) lasted me for months.

I have problems with Spatha's internal battery or what is going on?

In general, place the Spatha back on the dock at the end of the day. With more intense gaming or bright lighting effects on, you may need to dock it while taking a break. This is normal for the Spatha, it consumes more power than the average mouse since it is focused on performance and experience (higher resolution, polling rate, and Aura Sync lighting).

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
In general, place the Spatha back on the dock at the end of the day. With more intense gaming or bright lighting effects on, you may need to dock it while taking a break. This is normal for the Spatha, it consumes more power than the average mouse since it is focused on performance and experience (higher resolution, polling rate, and Aura Sync lighting).

On Wireless mode, I use only the Logo's LED with 25% of bright...

I don't Know why the Spatha consume ALL the battery.