cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Spatha's Dock sometimes turn on/off on wireless

Thezka01
Level 7
well, the truth is that I got tired of this and I'm a centimeter away from resorting to rma, after spending a period of time using my spatha on wireless, there comes a time when the dock is turned ligths on/off and my spatha stop working for secs, this issue happens in a random way and is rlly pissed me off cause the price i pay for this mouse, i tried update the armoury, firmwares, turn all the profiles on default, etc and the issue still presist
6 REPLIES 6

staticrp
Level 8
You are not alone! Support no longer monitors this forum. Died!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Still also having the issue. i am on wire for the moment
Learn, Play Enjoy!

cyber1000
Level 8
My issues got fixed by reverting to armoury 1 and reset erverything to default as stated in the fixed topic, except the issues came back the next day again (after i updated armoury at least), ill try to go back to armoury 1 and stay with it.
By now im almost 100% sure this mouse sucks cuz of asus software and not hardware, since asus software is literally the worst thing ever, its so bad sometimes seems like those ultra shady apps

I love how this mouse looks and feels, its perfect for my gaming specially cuz its heavy as i hate feather mice but i swear sometimes i just feel like throwing it into a wall and then send it to asus as a gift

28BeersLater
Level 7
I also have this issue. It's driving me mad.

it was the most recent firmware update that did it. - and there doesn't seem to be an easy way to roll back to a previous firmware version. - installing armoury 1 doesn't appear to be doing it anymore!
Gotterdammerung: Rampage V Extreme | Intel I7-5930K | 32GB Corsair Dominator 2666 | EVGA GTX 980 SC x3
Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB | Corsair Neutron XT 960GB | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair 900D | EK RVE Monoblock | EK 980 GTX Blocks

GOOSE: STRIX Z390I Gaming | Intel i9-9900KF | 32GB Vengeance RGB 3200 | STRIX Vega 64 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB x2
Corsair SF 750 | Phanteks Evolv Shift X | EK Z390I Monoblock | EK Strix Vega 64 GPU Block

28BeersLater
Level 7
Update, it looks like the firmware update for the dock and mouse that dropped early this month finally resolved this issue.
Gotterdammerung: Rampage V Extreme | Intel I7-5930K | 32GB Corsair Dominator 2666 | EVGA GTX 980 SC x3
Kingston HyperX Predator 480GB | Corsair Neutron XT 960GB | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair 900D | EK RVE Monoblock | EK 980 GTX Blocks

GOOSE: STRIX Z390I Gaming | Intel i9-9900KF | 32GB Vengeance RGB 3200 | STRIX Vega 64 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB x2
Corsair SF 750 | Phanteks Evolv Shift X | EK Z390I Monoblock | EK Strix Vega 64 GPU Block

28BeersLater wrote:
Update, it looks like the firmware update for the dock and mouse that dropped early this month finally resolved this issue.

I got this bug since the latest firmware update. The problem is that it can be downgraded for the receiver and not for the mouse which makes the procedure pointless