cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG SPATHA individuell buttems

DeXZoR
Level 10
So i love my Spatha mouse BUT whode love if the 6 side buttems kude be individuell buttems like Mouse 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Mouse 1 and 2 whode be your left and right click and then mouse scroll is normale mouse 3 i think but then the six side buttem cude be ther own buttems like mouse 4 5 6 ect ect

Thats all plase make it happen asus rog 😄

Thanks sorry for the spelling
5 REPLIES 5

Nate152
Hi DeXZoR,

Are you wanting to program the thumb buttons on the ROG Spatha?

I'm using the ROG Spatha X, in Armoury Crate I'm able to assign some mouse functions to the thumb buttons.

I'm unable to assign Left click, Right click and Scroll click as they are greyed out.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi DeXZoR,

Are you wanting to program the thumb buttons on the ROG Spatha?

I'm using the ROG Spatha X, in Armoury Crate I'm able to assign some mouse functions to the thumb buttons.

I'm unable to assign Left click, Right click and Scroll click as they are greyed out.

Im using the Normal ROG Spatha But its not about assign normal buttem functions its about having the opption for the side butteons to be ther own buttems and not a shortcute to a keybord buttem or anyting like that

Dont rember what Mouse it whas but i head one 6+ years a ago wher the side buttems what Mouse 4 5 6 and so.. it can hae its own problem whed some games wher you cant bind things to them but i still loved it seans i run it to so many probelm whed the side buttems being shortcuts

Nate152
I see, so you are familiar with assigning the features/options the Spatha offers.

I'll help you be heard a little more, you can write something in the "Make Product Improvement Suggestions" thread below.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?127447-Make-Product-Improvement-Suggestions-Here!

Nate152 wrote:
I see, so you are familiar with assigning the features/options the Spatha offers.

I'll help you be heard a little more, you can write something in the "Make Product Improvement Suggestions" thread below.

https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?127447-Make-Product-Improvement-Suggestions-Here!

Thanks Nate will for sure write ther 😄 thanks for taking the time to read my feedback and so hoppe you have a good weekend 😉

Nate152
You're welcome,

I read your feedback and I agree...

Let's go ROG !

I hope you have a great weekend as well.