cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog spatha can't leave sleep mode

ForWat_1
Level 7

Hi everyone,

I got an issue with my rog spatha in wireless mode, it cannot leave sleep mode and each time i need to put it back on the support everytime it goes into sleep mode and it's annoying

Thanks in advance for your answer

21 REPLIES 21

Nate152

It's normal to see that page when it goes to sleep, moving the mouse should bring the pages back and out of sleep.

If it's still not coming out of sleep...

Try the cable to the dock in a motherboard usb port.

Uninstall Armoury II and reboot.

Is it coming out of sleep yet?

Tried but still nothing

Nate152

Ok, since it's still not coming out of sleep, try uninstalling Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool and reinstalling.

In the link below select your operating system, click "show all" in blue, the uninstall tool is the third download.

Armoury Crate - Support (asus.com)

After using the uninstall tool, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.6.1 (first download) and do the updates at the update center.

Does this get it to come out of sleep?

Tried and still nothing

Nate152

Thank you for trying.

Try disconnecting the cable at the end at the dock and reconnecting it, it can be a little finicky to get fully seated, then try sleep again.

If this doesn't help....

Short of reinstalling windows, we've pretty much done everything we can do. And, I'm not even sure a windows reinstall would fix it, which is leading me to suspect, there could an issue with the sleep mechanism in your ROG Spatha.

To give an idea, the dock and my ROG Spatha x are about 2 feet apart and comes out of sleep. Fingers crossed reconnecting the cable to the dock fixes the sleep issue.

No problem its normal to try.

And sadly it doesn't work, i won't reset my windows because like I say I try on another computer and it doesn't work
Thanks for your time.

Nate152

If it's the same on another pc, then it's very likely there is an issue with sleep that we can't fix.

Is your mouse still under warranty?

If within 30 days of the purchase date from the store you bought it from, contact the store.

If past the 30-day store warranty, contact ASUS Technical Support. Your ROG Spatha has a 1-year warranty from the purchase date.

ASUS Techincal Support phone number France - 01 70 94 94 00.

Let me know how you make out.

No sadly its not under warranty anymore

Thank you so much for your help

You are moderator since pretty long time did you see this issue anywhere else because before the forum update i found a thread that was complaining the exact same issue but I cannot find it anymore since the new forum