cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog keris wireless gaming mouse connectivity issue

AmNuPlesHalp
Level 8

I recently updated the firmware of my Rog KERIS wireless to the latest one available but after doing so the connectivity of the mouse to the dongle dropped drastically , the mouse would randomly stop the connection to my pc i can still use the left and right clicks but it wont detect/read the movement of the mouse properly due to which I'm forced to use the wired mode.

the distance of my mouse to the dongle is the same as before the battery on the mouse is full and the dongle is located at a straight shot from where my mouse is located with no obstructions. also the distance between the mouse and dongle is barely 30 cm.

All i want to know is , is there a way to rollback the firmware to the original one as it was truly perfect (i donot remember the firmware number or version but i know it was the one this mouse was rolled out with).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmNuPlesHalp
Level 8

there's a new firmware update for my mouse that came out today and that has seemed to fixed the issue for me 
thanks 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Dragoss91
Level 9

my chakram has some issues aswell, randomly jumps and clicks or is just getting laggy for no reason and I can fix it only by tuning off and on again, so is definately a firmware issue

AmNuPlesHalp
Level 8

hello ??? any devs ?

Kezenra
Level 7

When you perform a firmware update operation, a newer firmware version is installed in the HSM, and the firmware that was previously active is retained in case you wish to roll back to that previous version. This allows you to try out a new version, without being committed to it, @elastic man

AmNuPlesHalp
Level 8

there's a new firmware update for my mouse that came out today and that has seemed to fixed the issue for me 
thanks 

Derrek1
Level 8

The new drivers make my mouse feel floaty. Any way to rollback to the original firmware?

there is no way to rollback to the original firmware at least in my experience im still looking tho , you could try to open a case on asus tho 
https://www.asus.com/us/support/MailUs/Inbox
please do let me know if you find a way to roll back and ill do the same as the original one was truly the best one.

Thanks for the advice. You should follow it. It might work 😉