cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Keris Wireless EVA Edition Macro Problem

Lyzard23
Level 7

Hello there. I'm trying to figure out how to set macro to my keris.

I'm trying to assign a macro to one of the left buttons of the mouse, but when I select the SHIFT MODE option, the macro I set does not appear in the macro list.That's why, when I select another mode first and then edit the macro I assigned and change it to SHIFT MODE, this feature works. However, when I reset the computer, this macro disappears completely and the button returns to its default state.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1048011/

In the update list published on March 20, 2023, ROG KERIS WIRELESS appears among the supported devices, but EVA EDITION is not listed. Is this the reason ? Or is there any way to solve this issue?

6 REPLIES 6

Nate152

Hello Lyzard23,

The ROG Keris EVA Edition is supported with Armoury Crate. However, in your link, it looks as though it's the Macros: Shift Mode that's not supported.

So i have to wait for new version come out ?
Isn't it weird a bit? It is exactly same product as Keris Wireless. How can i be sure if they will ever make an update or not?

@Lyzard23 wrote:

Isn't it weird a bit? It is exactly same coreball product as Keris Wireless. How can i be sure if they will ever make an update or not?

I also have the same question. Still, no updates and questions are still left open.

@Lyzard23 wrote:

Isn't it weird a bit? It is exactly same coreball product as Keris Wireless. How can i be sure if they will ever make an update or not?

I also have the same question. Still, no updates and questions are still left open.

rebelrisotto
Level 7

@Lyzard23 wrote:

I also have the same question. Still, no updates, and questions are still left open.

a months passed and still no update to armoury crate. i won't buy any other asus device again because of this terrible software