cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Gladius III Firmware update issues..

Hardstyler
Level 7
Hello guys!

I have problem getting my new Gladius III new firmware to it.

I have it wired, but nothing happends when i try to update it trough Armory?

Aura Sync is not active on it either..

What i´m doing wrong?

Second question. Can i somehow get the mouse dont have lights off during coputer is off?

It stays Green when i turn computer off.. I dont want anything to light up when i turen off my computer.

Everything else gets black. (Strix flare, Strix Delta, and everything in computer) But mouse getting the light on..:(
5 REPLIES 5

Nate152
Hi Hardstyler,

To get your peripherals to turn off when the pc is off, enable ErP. ​In the bios go to Advanced tab - APM Configuration - ErP Ready - Enable (S4+S5)

Post a screen shot of the Update Center in Armoury Crate. What happens when you try to update your ROG Gladius III, do you get any error messages?

Click the pic to make it bigger

Thanks for reply!

I will check that in bios on my Z490-G (wifi)

This picture is in swedish tho..:)

When i press update: pop up windows says: This update includes update to the device firmware jada..jada..jada. And armory crate will disable Aura sync under the firmware update jada..jada..jada 🙂

I press YES

Next popup: About how to connect the mouse to computer. With the 2.4ghz stick or USB cable. I use the cable only. Dont use wireless at all.

I press OK.

Nothing happens after, gets me back to the screen i posted here..:-(

The mouse is working nice, but it always says new firmware is available.
On the list you see all my other ROG stuff there is no problem with updates..

/Mr T

Nate152 wrote:
Hi Hardstyler,

To get your peripherals to turn off when the pc is off, enable ErP. ​In the bios go to Advanced tab - APM Configuration - ErP Ready - Enable (S4+S5)

Post a screen shot of the Update Center in Armoury Crate. What happens when you try to update your ROG Gladius III, do you get any error messages?

Click the pic to make it bigger

Nate152
Thank you,

Let the cable connected to your ROG Gladius III.

There should be a little wireless receiver in the bottom of the ROG Gladius III, take it out and connect it to a usb port, it should now let you perform the update.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you,

Let the cable connected to your ROG Gladius III.

There should be a little wireless receiver in the bottom of the ROG Gladius III, take it out and connect it to a usb port, it should now let you perform the update.

That worked like a charm! Thank you! So easy was it..:)

Thanks again and merryx-mas and happy new year!

Nate152