cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog chakram not visible in armory crate

eduardo_labrin
Level 9
Hello I don't know when the mouse was updated, but now it does not display in armory, I uninstalled the driver and the application updated it, it does not display in wired/wireless. :mad:

https://prnt.sc/1y2ta3l
97 REPLIES 97

Nate152

Hey DeepStroken,

Good to hear you got your ROG Chakram X working.

Thank you for providing your solution, it could help other members.

Much appreciated.

Is anyone else still having issues with their ROG Chakram/Chakram X?

chaingun9
Level 7

Hi guys, i am a new user of the Spatha X mouse and i would like to report that i get the same issue (settings/config page is blank). Quick recap :

1. In my case it worked for about 1 week after getting the mouse then the RGB turned 'red' indicating that i have a new updated from what i read on the forums. I went on to the Armoury Crate software and clicked 'Settings'->'Check for updates' but it shows that everything is up to date. At this point the Spatha X settings page was gone/empty.

2. I then followed the instructions and uninstalled everything using the Armoury Uninstall tool, then reinstalled everything. It then WORKED again (with the exception of losing my profiles, which i learned now to backup locally).

3. Now a few days later, same issue, mouse RGB turned 'red' and the settings page is blank again! This is really bad customer experience guys, having to reinstall the mouse and profile every couple of days. At this point i am missing the Logitech G502 X Plus which i returned for the Spatha. The G-HUB software was awesome compared to this.

Can you please advise what's the status of fixing these issues for the SPATHA X? Is there a known problem/bug or a thread somewhere for this? P.S i am not using the Spanish version of the software or language on my PC, just english.SpathaX firmware settings.pngSpathaX blank settings page.png

Hello chaingun9,

Try syncing your ROG Spatha X in Aura Sync, then check the Buttons page.

chaingun9
Level 7

Hi Nate, I saw this suggestion on a previous page of this thread and already tried checking that toggle on/ off a few times but it did not resolve the issue. I cannot see the 'buttons' tab or any other tabs for spatha, all black. I reinstalled again the software but I expect it will break again in a few days. 

1) Did you use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool?

2) Are you able to access the ROG Spatha X pages in Armoury Crate?

chaingun9
Level 7

1. Yes - used Armoury Crate uninstall tool

2. For now yes, it usually works for a few days after a reinstall - then i get the issue i described above again:

• Mouse RGB turns Red
  • I see a Red 'N' under 'Devices' ->e.g 'ROG SPATHA X (N)'
  • Then i cannot see the Spatha X pages and tabs (Buttions,Performance, Lightning  etc are all black)

I will keep you posted in the next few days and if i can upload a short video/gif here then i will record and post. 

Nate152

Thank you,

Getting the red N and can't access the pages sounds like you have an update.

Let the cable connected to your keyboard and pc with the switch set to wired mode, get the wireless dongle that's beside the switch, insert the wireless dongle into a usb port on your pc.

In Armoury Crate click settings, Update Center and try the update, all should go smooth.

Then go to the Buttons page, at the top right, click the three vertical dots and select '"Sync all profiles".

sync all profiles.png

Here are the latest versions in Armoury Crate.

Spatha X update.png

CarpeWine
Level 7

Hello, I need assistance on Armoury crate. I noticed the button layout for my spatha x does not up under device tab. Would just give me a black space and therefore I cannot remap/assign commands to the keys. This has been on-going issue for well over a month... I've uninstalled the app several times now and problem persists. Please help.update centreupdate centredevice tab, take note the page is blankdevice tab, take note the page is blanksync tabsync tabmouse profile still active...mouse profile still active...

Can anyone help me with this??

Nate152

Hello CarpeWine,

A couple suggestions....

1) Try unsyncing your ROG Spatha X in Aura sync, then check the buttons page.

2) Try disconnecting your ROG Spatha X from your pc and reconnecting it.

3) Restart Armoury Crate.

If none of the above helps, try uninstalling Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool and reinstalling.

In the link below select your operating system, click "Show all" in blue, the Armoury Crate uninstall tool is the third download.

Armoury Crate - Support (asus.com)

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.6.1, then go to the update center and check for updates.

Does this get the buttons page to show?