cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog chakram not visible in armory crate

eduardo_labrin
Level 9
Hello I don't know when the mouse was updated, but now it does not display in armory, I uninstalled the driver and the application updated it, it does not display in wired/wireless. :mad:

https://prnt.sc/1y2ta3l
97 REPLIES 97

yes i confirm the new html update i reported some time ago ... now it works :rolleyes:

MasterC@ROG wrote:
I'm not seeing any problems from my end. I'll have our guys look into it, however, there won't be much progress I'm afraid until after Chinese New Year. Sorry for the delay.

Hello MasterC@ROG,
I got the latest Armory Crate update. Firts, I completly removed the old version including any trace in the Windows registry. Restarted. I succesfully installed the new version which works perfectly execpt for my ASUS ROG Spatha Mouse whose configuration page is still in black. No matter what I do, when I try to configure the mouse, the page is in black. I have also an ASUS ROG Claymore Keyboard and its configuration page is fine.

I am attaching 3 images: The configuration page of the ROG Claymore (working fine), the black page of the ROG Spatha and the update page where you can see the version of all the packages corresponding to the ROG Spatha.

What I see is that the HTLM Spatha package version i still old (Feb 16th). I hope to find a solution to be able to configure the ROG Spatha with Armory Crate.
Thanks in advance for you help and supoort.

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
Hi eduardo.labrin

Thank you for reporting all is well with the new update.

Hi Nate152,
I am having this same issue with a ROG Spatha Mouse, HTML version 3.00.01, last update was on Feb 16th 2022. Could be possible to check also the HTML for this mouse for a next update so the problem can be fixed in the same way that the Chakram posted here?

Thank you so much in advance.

Nate152
Hi romerojli

Welcome to the ROG forum.

This is a known issue with the spanish version, be on the lookout for an update sometime soon.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi romerojli

Welcome to the ROG forum.

This is a known issue with the spanish version, be on the lookout for an update sometime soon.

Hi Nate152, thank you so much for your reply and welcome. Alright, I'll wait patiently for the update.
Is there any specific reason on why Armoury Crate doesn't allow to change the language manually? it displays in the Windows system language.

Nate152
I don't see anywhere to change the language in Armoury Crate.

I had some updates today, see if you have any updates and if the issue is resolved.

after the last update, the problem persists... the only thing I could do is install armory II on another pc and configure the mouse from there...

Nate152 wrote:
I don't see anywhere to change the language in Armoury Crate.

I had some updates today, see if you have any updates and if the issue is resolved.

Hi Nate152, I got also a couple of updates (HAL 1.2.0.33 / March 14th and SDK 2.01.19 / March 15th) but the problem didn't fix. I guess is something realated to the HTML files so I continue waiting for a next update of the HTLM files.

Thank you so much for your support.

Nate152
Hi romerjli,

When you uninstalled Armoury Crate, did you use the Armoury Crate uninstall tool?

You must use the uninstall tool or it may not fix the problem.

I'm using the ROG Spatha X with no issues.