cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rog chakram not visible in armory crate

eduardo_labrin
Level 9
Hello I don't know when the mouse was updated, but now it does not display in armory, I uninstalled the driver and the application updated it, it does not display in wired/wireless. :mad:

https://prnt.sc/1y2ta3l
97 REPLIES 97

dansalsig
Level 7
eduardo.labrin wrote:
Hello I don't know when the mouse was updated, but now it does not display in armory, I uninstalled the driver and the application updated it, it does not display in wired/wireless. :mad:

https://prnt.sc/1y2ta3l

i've the same problem, updated the version HTML 2.13.07 and now can't view options for mouse.

Nate152
Hey guys,

Tell us a little more.

First thing I'd do is make sure you have the latest bios for your motherboard with all drivers and windows fully updated. You need windows 10 (1709 or later), I'm on windows 11 and everything is working fine with my ROG Chakram Core.

After clicking Check Update for the firmware, it should show this.

Click the picture to make it bigger.

Nate152 wrote:
Hey guys,

Tell us a little more.

First thing I'd do is make sure you have the latest bios for your motherboard with all drivers and windows fully updated. You need windows 10 (1709 or later), I'm on windows 11 and everything is working fine with my ROG Chakram Core.

After clicking Check Update for the firmware, it should show this.

Click the picture to make it bigger.

Hi Nate,

check your indications and I have the latest versions in armory create. update windows but the problem continues, I have Windows 10 version 21H2

Nate152
Strange,

Is your ROG Chakram synced with any devices?

If so, unsync it and see if it shows.

i have the same problem and i can´t change the buttoms of the mouse, is really annoying

Nate152 wrote:
Strange,

Is your ROG Chakram synced with any devices?

If so, unsync it and see if it shows.

ROG Chakram only synced my PC, and unsync aura but the problem remains

I have these versions installed for ROG Chakram

Hi guys, I have the exact same problem with a ROG Keris wireless, everything is working fine with armoury crate except the device control screen, I get a black screen
when selecting the device, so the only way I have to change DPI is manually tweaking with the fly wheel and color change is only possible with Aura Sync on dongle mode, once I switch to bluetooth the changes are gone, I have updated everything, I am using a ROG Zephyrus G14 2021.

balanzaurio
Level 7
Hello I just Bought a chakram mouse

but when I try to open armory crate and start configuring the buttons armory crate just shows me a black screen, it doesn't load anything could you help me with this?

I already tried reinstalling armory crate, Uninstalling and installing aura synch , using armory crate without aura synch but nothing seems to be working

I will share you some of my information

My laptop is an asus strix G512LW.311
intel core i7 10750h cpu @ 2.60ghz
rtx 2070
16 gb in ram

Chakram driver version 2.1.1.3
Kit aura 2020210
hal 2.13.07
html Ver 2.13.07
SDK 2.01.07
firmware 13.11.33

Armory crate 4.2.12.0

I hope this helps

same problem, i can't change the buttons, anything.... please help....
Laptop: Asus Tuf FX505GT