cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Chakram firmware rollback, left button not working

MastaK1lla
Level 7
Hi all. Please tell me if it is possible to somehow return the old firmware to the mouse. The other day the left mouse button and the PAIR button stopped working. The right one sometimes does not work right away. Clickers changed to new did not help.
5 REPLIES 5

Nate152
Hello MastaK1lla

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Have you tried fully updating Armoury Crate and your ROG Chakram?

The latest version of Armoury Crate is 5.3.4.0.

Click the pic to make it bigger.

yes all latest version

im having a similar issue after i updated my mouse firmware to the latest one from the original one, the range of the receiver or the mouse has reduced drastically i can not use it in the wireless mode and my pc does not have a bluetooth function so im stuck with the wired mode which sucks for me since i bought it to be a wireless one due to my config
my mouse is the ROG KERIS WIRELESS 

is there a place that i can find the orignal firmware for this mouse again ?

Nate152
Ok,

Since the problem happened after an update, try using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and reinstall Armoury Crate.

Select your operating system then click "Show all" in blue, the uninstall tool is the third download.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0 and check for updates at the update center.

Does this get your ROG Chakram working again?

xeromist
I would try it in Bluetooth mode to see if the button works. That will tell you if it's a problem with the actual mouse or the receiver/PC.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…