cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Omron Switches

Sohan24
Level 7
Is it possible to obtain replacement Omron switches from ASUS?
The left clicker on my Spatha is malfunctioning but I don't want to use the optional switch set packaged with the mouse as it has a higher actuation force (original is 60 and optional is 75).

I rather not risk buying them online. They are cheap (<$1per switch) but there are many counterfeits.
3 REPLIES 3

Bahz
Level 12
Sohan24 wrote:
The left clicker on my Spatha is malfunctioning but I don't want to use the optional switch set packaged with the mouse as it has a higher actuation force (original is 60 and optional is 75).

I rather not risk buying them online. They are cheap (<$1per switch) but there are many counterfeits.

Unfortunately I don't think we sell the switch separately, maybe you can contact local support and see if they can provide you with a replacement. That's all I can think of for now, I do think you will need to purchase this somewhere else either online or maybe possibly through an Omron switch reseller/distributor, if you're worried about buying counterfeit ones.

Korth
Level 14
Just order them directly from Omron. Or from a major distributor like Digi-Key - assured to be legit items, not ebay/alibaba counterfeits.

Omron manufactures over 3500 specific types of switches. The part number or identifier will be marked somewhere on your existing switches.
"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." - Douglas Adams

[/Korth]

hakotako
Level 7
Sohan24 wrote:

If you're in Canada or US, you can also order Omron switches from proax