cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mouse Spatha - AC error 12

schurmann
Level 7
Hi,

Does anyone knows how to solve the armoury crate error 12 related to the mouse spatha?

After 1 year without using AC gave it a new try, same old stuff...

Installed the AC full install package and choose my asus parts. It recognized the mouse but the page is unavailable, directing to the update page. But every time i try to update gives me this error.

Any ideas?
20 REPLIES 20

Nate152
Try using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and reinstalling Armoury Crate.

Select windows 11 and click Show all in blue, it's the third download. Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.2.3, go to the update center and run all the updates.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

In most instances, this will fix problems with Armoury Crate.

schurmann
Level 7
I've done as u said and AC is working fine (without the spatha connect). Then I plugged the mouse but i didn't installed the drivers in AC, since the settings stored in spatha memory are as i want. Lets hope AC don't force the install.

Thx for ur help

Nate152

schurmann
Level 7
I cannot say it's 100%, cause if i update de spatha in AC i get the errors in the previous post. But because i don't mind having no control of the spatha settings in this rig, functionally its ok.

Thx again

Nate152
Since you reinstalled Armoury Crate, try updating your ROG Spatha and see if you still get the errors.

schurmann
Level 7
Tried several times. same result

Nate152
How big of a deal would it be to reinstall windows?

Since the uninstall tool didn't fix the errors, my next suggestion would be to do a fresh windows reinstall.

Reinstall windows, install/update the necessary drivers, update windows then install Armoury Crate.

I know it's asking a lot but this should fix the errors as your ROG Spatha seems to be working ok.

I have a same problem.

When i shut down or restart pc i have nvdia helper exe error and asus osd. Exe error.

How can i solve this problem

Could you help me

Nate152
Hello ugurvolkankaya@gmail.com,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

If you're getting an Nvidia error, try reinstalling the Nvidia driver and Geforce Experience if you use it.

Problem come from spatha

When i remove spatha driver i dont see error but update driver spatha from armory crate problem comes again.

Nate152 wrote:
Hello ugurvolkankaya@gmail.com,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

If you're getting an Nvidia error, try reinstalling the Nvidia driver and Geforce Experience if you use it.