cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Connect 2.4ghz? Keris Wireless Mouse

root7s
Level 7

Hello!

How i can connect my Keris Wireless to the dongle, i had the original one broken, so i found from china a dongle for the same exact mouse, i put it in the usb but when i hit the pair button on the bottom of the mouse for 3 sec, its only blinking green and nothing happens? Some help please.

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

Nate152

Hello root7s

You may have to install Armoury Crate to update the wireless receiver.

Install Armoury Crate version 3.2.11.2 then head to the Armoury Crate update center and check for updates.

Armoury Crate - Support (asus.com)

To update your ROG Keris, follow these seps.

1) Connect the wireless receiver to a pc usb port.

2) Connect the cable to your ROG keris and a pc usb port.

3) Set the switch on the bottom of the mouse to wired mode. (switch set to the center position)

4) Try the update in Armoury Crate.

5) After updating, check the battery percentage on the Power tab.

6) Set the wireless switch to 2.4GHz wireless mode and try pairing.

Hello Nate!

Tried everything but nothing happens, the mouse is blinking green again and doesnt not connect to the dongle.. 😕

Nate152

Sorry for a late reply.

Since you're using a different wireless dongle, I'm pretty sure you need to unpair it from the original wireless dongle before you can pair it to the new one.

Since you're unable to do this, try uninstalling them from device manager.

Connect the cable to your ROG Keris and your pc, let the wireless dongle connected to your pc.

Then, in device manager under Keyboards and Mice and other pointing devices, right click and uninstall all ROG Keris you see and reboot.

After doing this, try pairing again.

uninstall.png

Hi Again!

Nothing happens again, tried it but again the mouse wont pair with the dongle, i was thinking is there any way to reset the mouse like open the mouse and remove battery to reset it somehow or i dont know 😕 .

Nate152

Yes, you can reset your ROG Keris, this is how I reset my ROG mice.

1) Connect the cable to a pc usb port and have it close by.

2) Set the switch on the bottom of the mouse to wired mode.

3) Press and hold down Left Click, Right Click and Scroll click for 5 seconds.

4) With the buttons held down, connect the cable.

5) Your ROG Keris should be reset and you should have an update in Armoury Crate.