cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chakram X weird issues + Armory Crate

kreizee
Level 7
Every time the mouse goes to sleep when I connect XBOX controller, then
1. All button settings and lightning are reset on mouse.
2. I can't enter device page in Armory Crate ("we are sorry error with device" 2006 error)
3. Mouse is visible in device tab LIST(not page) but not in aura sync
4. Mouse battery notification disappears from notification tray

Basically nothing helps until next restart OR killing all asus processes(not sure which one exactly, this is very annoying as it doesn't always work as it need 5-7 kills and takes 10-15 mins)
I tried switching connection modes, wire wireless etc. All latest versions are installed

Will there be some support? Not just uninstall AC as the issue continues to appear
I have a log, but attachments should be only jpegs?
35 REPLIES 35

MasterC@ROG wrote:
It's really cool somebody is trying to explore the full potential of the mouse by mapping many of the functions we worked hard to implement.
There is onboard memory, however, there are limitations as explained, so please make sure Armoury Create is installed on each of the PCs you connect the mouse to. Regarding macros saved in onboard memory, it is a patented function which is why only selected mice offer that feature (our original Gladius mouse had it).

The next major update for Armoury Crate is rolling out as I speak. Please keep an eye out for it.

Full potential? Really? Ctrl+W binding stops working EVERY DAY until I restart pc or kill nodejs server. It is not even "patented macro". AHK is working for ages without any patents.

I remember the latest update that loaded CPU with sessionhelper.exe until some guy on reddit found a solution, thank you

kreizee wrote:
It is not even "patented macro". AHK is working for ages without any patents.

A patent like that means you can't store any macro on the device without a license. Doesn't matter if the macro sequence is something anyone could think up. It's about how it's stored/processed.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

xeromist wrote:
A patent like that means you can't store any macro on the device without a license. Doesn't matter if the macro sequence is something anyone could think up. It's about how it's stored/processed.

I just need to store KEYBOARD combination. Whats the point for me from that patents, if mouse doesn't store a simple ctrl+key? Cmon, it's 2023 and flagship asus mouse can't do that or does this unreliable

New update of firmware and armoury crate but the issue is still there. Keybindings just disappear in the middle of using the mouse

kreizee
Level 7

I'm still having issues. Will it ever be fixed?

kreizee
Level 7

4 months passed. Fix this issue with buttons

And there is a memory leak

kreizee_0-1681249800360.png