cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus rog spatha with small usb adapter

Crowlex
Level 7
Hello all.
I bought Asus ROG Spatha for my ROG laptop but I found a big problem with this mouse. First of all I looked for a ROG mouse without cable and found Spatha but when I get this mouse I saw that Wireless adapter is so huge and connect through USB cable. When I use my laptop on the table it's not a problem but when I want to use laptop for example on bed or out oh home I have to use USB cable for this mouse.

So my question is may I use different USB Wireless adapter for this mouse ? May be I can use adapter from another ASUS mouse and from another company ? Cuz it's really weird that I need use cable or take this huge wireless station with me to bed or another place.

Thanks.
1 REPLY 1

Severan
Level 8
Not as far as anyone knows. And one would hope too... With this mouse having so many issues, where some of them may lie in the dock station itself, it would be a god send... My advice, return the mouse. It's not worth the money currently. Buggy software, wireless doesn«t always work, etc. Just read some of the threads below yours. I wrote a testament in one of them documenting everything I noticed.