There's a new version for Gladius which is targeted to fix the click delay issue:
Nicholas Steel wrote:
1) How did Bahz register his account in June 2020?
2) The newest Asus Rog Armoury says my mouse is calibrated for a glass mouse pad while the previous version of Rog Armoury says it is configured for Plastic. If I set it to plastic in the newest version of Armoury than the older program will think it's not set to plastic. Since I'm comfortable with whatever the older program thinks is Plastic I've calibrated the mouse with that version of the software.
3) I don't notice this issue with my newly purchases Gladius mouse (latest firmware, v1.30.xx). I know there's the Gladius II now but I don't like the extra side buttons, I would be accidentally clicking them all the time. Presumably the original model isn't being manufactured anymore so I bought 2 new ones recently, one to replace my old one and the other as a spare ($94 AUD for 2 with free shipping! I originally paid about $80 for one of them when they were newly released by Asus).
4) When I click any embedded image in this topic I'm taken to a page saying I don't have permission to view the image.
5) No Asus ROG Gladius software has installed mouse drivers for the mouse. Windows continues to use 2006 generic drivers, Windows Update doesn't provide any Asus specific drivers either.