Hello everyone, I tried my best to scour through the forum and using the search function to fix my problem but sadly I'm at my sanity's end.
I've had my Keris with me for more than 1 and half years (warranty ended) and no problems were present until I bought the Gladius 3 (still working perfectly) and did the firmware update through Armoury Crate. My theory is that I messed something up, and by updating the Gladius I somehow screwed up the Keris' firmware.
Just to make sure I was not insane, I used MouseTester on my Asus Keris mouse in wired and wireless. These were quick swipes and normal behaviour should be a quite smooth mountain (seen on wired) but for the wireless graph you can a see a bunch of unsmooth weirdness, here are the pictures below.
this is the wired graph
this is the wireless graph
Another set of pictures before stating what I've tried to fix the problem.
These next pictures (if I understand them correctly) describes the mouse's polling rate stability, as you'll see the wired looks (and felt) really consistent and smooth but the wireless graph looks (and I personally felt) like it is not consistent at all.
Things I've tried: (installations with dongle and usb cable connected in different ports)
1) Moving dongle closer.
2) Uninstalling Armoury Crate (with Uninstaller) and Installing again.
3) Removed drivers in Device Manager (in the Keyboard and Mice options)
4) Using different USB ports (hubs and direct to motherboard)
5) Left|Middle|Right clicks to factory reset, and then installing firmware.
6) Tried reinstalling the Firmware with the switch position in Off(wired) mode, and 2.4ghz mode.
7) And I also did a full Windows 10 reinstall (I normally do one every January, but I did early for the mouse)
The next pictures are just to show my Armoury Crate version, as well as the mouse's Firmware and Dongle version. I'll write them at the end.
Armoury Crate: 184.108.40.206
Device Version: 11.31.15
Dongle Version: 2.00.06