cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armory Install Fail

sireddy
Level 7
Just received a new GL503VD laptop and Pugio mouse. The Armory utility fails to install. Any thoughts?
15 REPLIES 15

shamandgg
Level 9
sireddy wrote:
Just received a new GL503VD laptop and Pugio mouse. The Armory utility fails to install. Any thoughts?

I have GL703, Armory install crashes as well at very start:

Error Number: 0x80040707
Description: Dll function call crashed: IsSupported.IsASUSMB

Setup will now terminate.

Even worse, when I connect by just cable, the LED lights work, buttons work, but cursor is not moving... that is without ARMORY installation.

shamandgg wrote:

DID you manage to install the software? Im still having trouble with it as well getting the same error.

Please help

shamandgg wrote:

My setup installation error-stop issue has been resolved with Armory v2.06.01 driver release.

shamandgg wrote:
My setup installation error-stop issue has been resolved with Armory v2.06.01 driver release.

Thanks for letting us know!

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Both the Pugio and Armoury II have been tested to be without issues on various laptops. Possible to verify if your issue persists on a desktop or another laptop?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
sireddy wrote:

Please try the new Armoury II:
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?100253-ROG-Armoury-II-V2-04-07-Report-any-issues-here

I have tried latest Armory at first on brand new GL703 SCAR EDITION. See the error message.

Strix02
Level 7
Please help! I havent even used my mouse yet 😞

after i download the software and i try to install it, I keep getting this error message, "Error number 0x80040707 Description: Dll function crashed: IsSupported.IsASUSMB Setup will now terminate". I know im not the only one with this problem. But no one has a solution for it please assist. Please! Please! Please!:(:(:(:(:(:(