Welcome to the ROG forum.
You're in the right place and sorry to hear you're having issues with your ROG Strix Scope RX EVA Edition keyboard. Thank you for all your information, the more detailed you can be about the problem, the better we can help you.
One thing that stands out is, trying on two pc's with the same result could point to a faulty keyboard, but let's check and try some things.
1) When you say you fully formatted your pc, do you mean a fresh windows 10/11 install? Normally, this will fix any problem.
2) Try running the windows keyboard troubleshooter, does it pick up anything?
3) Uninstall your keyboard from Device Manager and reboot, then check to see your keyboard is working properly, it will show under Mice and other pointing devices.
4) Fn+Esc keys should reset your keyboard, you can also reset each profile individually in Armoury Crate.
5) The ROG Strix Scope RX EVA Edition supports on the fly recording, so it's possible you may have made some Macros and wasn't aware of it. In Armoury Crate, double check and delete all Macro profiles.
6) For good measure, you could try using the Armoury Crate uninstall tool and reinstalling/updating Armoury Crate. To use the uninstall tool, click the link below and select your operating system, click "Show all" in blue, the uninstall tool is the third download.https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/
Once uninstalled, install version 220.127.116.11 (first download) then head to the update center. What version does Armoury Crate update to?
7) Check in windows keyboard settings Filter keys are turned off.😎
Try different usb ports 2.0 - 3.0
Does any of these suggestions help?