cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Flare keyboard firmware [RESOLVED]

NoobsLeader
Level 7
Hello
I would like to ask if anyone has a rog strix flare firmware that can be manually instaled
My keyboard is totally bricked, with crp disabld status
Will it help? How to fix it?
Best regards
56 REPLIES 56

Post Removed.

Nate152

Hello,

I want to request manual download firmware for my ROG strix flare II animate. I cannot update it via asus armory crate. my current firmware version is 3.00.09

Nate152
Hi utonbu

Welcome to the ROG forum.

What happens when you try to update your ROG Strix Flare II Animate?

Is Armoury Crate up to date?

Click the picture to make it bigger.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi utonbu

Welcome to the ROG forum.

What happens when you try to update your ROG Strix Flare II Animate?

Is Armoury Crate up to date?

Click the picture to make it bigger.

I already update armoury crate to lastest version and it told me to update strix flare to version 3.00.10

After update finished. My keyboard not responding and RGB not working. I have to restart my pc to make it working (but the RGB still not working)

I enter Armoury crate after restart and it told me to rollback to version 3.00.09 and keyboard device page is not working too.

and when I rollback to version 3.00.09 everything seem working fine.

Nate152
I will suggest to try reinstalling Armoury Crate using the uninstall tool.

Select your operating system then click See all downloads in blue, it's the third download.

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.2.3 and run all the updates.

Let me know how it goes after this.

Nate152 wrote:
I will suggest to try reinstalling Armoury Crate using the uninstall tool.

Select your operating system then click See all downloads in blue, it's the third download.

https://www.asus.com/us/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

Once uninstalled, install Armoury Crate version 3.2.2.3 and run all the updates.

Let me know how it goes after this.

I've followed your advice and after re-install armoury crate I already got the latest firmware for ROG strix flare and it seem working fine with it.

But right now my ROG throne Qi cannot detect instead (It shows in device's tab but cannot recognize the device. I've tried to unplug/plug-in device again but still the same)

Nate152
I don't have the ROG Throne Qi but try disconnecting anything connected to it, then replug it and restart Armoury Crate.

Does this get your ROG throne Qi recognized?

Nate152 wrote:
I don't have the ROG Throne Qi but try disconnecting anything connected to it, then replug it and restart Armoury Crate.

Does this get your ROG throne Qi recognized?

I can make them both working now. I've to use uninstall tools again and install armoury crate using Full installation package (previous I used the first one)

Nate152