cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Flare keyboard firmware [RESOLVED]

NoobsLeader
Level 7
Hello
I would like to ask if anyone has a rog strix flare firmware that can be manually instaled
My keyboard is totally bricked, with crp disabld status
Will it help? How to fix it?
Best regards
56 REPLIES 56

I also need the firmware update.  Mine has no power nothing 

hola que tal, me podrias enviar una copia del firmware tambien tengo el mismo problema

Hello Jasfreedom21

Check your messages at the top right of the forum page.

venomtrk
Level 8
Hello,

I also need a firmware.

Thanks.

Greetings, the update reached me via software (0.00.38) After updating, the keys sometimes do not work. Although I have nothing to do with the macro, different letters appear as if I pressed the macro key. When I press W, keys like g - when I press j, please help. (the only solution is to reset my all settings)

emircan2853 wrote:
Greetings, the update reached me via software (0.00.38) After updating, the keys sometimes do not work. Although I have nothing to do with the macro, different letters appear as if I pressed the macro key. When I press W, keys like g - when I press j, please help. (the only solution is to reset my all settings)

I have the same problem, latest Armoury Crate 5.0.11.0 and firmware update (2.1.2.3) should be checked for Turkish keyboards. We need a fix for this.

Good day,

I would like to request a firmware for my Asus ROG Strix Flare keyboard, if anyone can help with that would be much appreciated.

Nate152