cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Flare II Animate- AniMe Matrix off, but LEDs remain on

Arovesk
Level 8
Hello, I ran into a problem in the form of a non-extinguishing led strip on the AniMe Matrix display. When I turn on the AniMe Matrix and the displayed image coincides with the glowing bar, the LEDs react (they light up more strongly). Please help me solve the problem.
I tried to uninstall the whole Armory Crate using "Armory Crate Uninstall Tool V2.1.5.0" and reinstall it, in ROG Strix Flare II Animate settings I also tried to reset all profiles but nothing helped.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you,

I'm not sure if your AniMe Matrix display is faulty or if a firmware update would fix it, so I will have you contact ASUS Tech Support to see what they suggest.

The Asus Tech Support phone number for your region is +48 22 571 80 00.

Hello, the keyboard was sent to asus service and after finding that it does not work properly, they sent me a new one free of defects. Thus, the topic is considered closed. 🙂

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Nate152
Hello Arovesk

Welcome to the ROG forum.

After using the uninstall tool, have you installed Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0 and updated Armoury Crate to version 5.3.4.0?

From the ASUS Support Center, select your operating system.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Knowledge/

Check for updates in Armoury Crate.

Are you able to select animatrix effects and are they working?

Nate152 wrote:
Hello Arovesk

Welcome to the ROG forum.

After using the uninstall tool, have you installed Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0 and updated Armoury Crate to version 5.3.4.0?

From the ASUS Support Center, select your operating system.

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Knowledge/

Check for updates in Armoury Crate.

Are you able to select animatrix effects and are they working?

1. Yes 2. Yes 3. Up to date 4. Yes, its overlaps

Nate152
Thank you

At the top left of Armoury Crate you have a red icon in your Devices, check to see if this is an update or to sync your profiles.

It may help if it's an update for your ROG Strix Flare II Animate.

On the Firmware tab you can check for an update as well.

If this doesn't help, try disconnecting your ROG Strix Flare II and reconnecting it. You can also try resetting your keyboard by pressing and holding the Fn + ESC keys for 10-15 seconds.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you

At the top left of Armoury Crate you have a red icon in your Devices, check to see if this is an update or to sync your profiles.

It may help if it's an update for your ROG Strix Flare II Animate.

On the Firmware tab you can check for an update as well.

If this doesn't help, try disconnecting your ROG Strix Flare II and reconnecting it. You can also try resetting your keyboard by pressing and holding the Fn + ESC keys for 10-15 seconds.

Sadly, I tried update firmware- it finished successfully but doesn't helped, then resetting using Fn + ESC keys and this doesn't fix problem witch LEDs either. changing port make no difference. 😞

Nate152
Thank you,

I'm not sure if your AniMe Matrix display is faulty or if a firmware update would fix it, so I will have you contact ASUS Tech Support to see what they suggest.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you,

Hello, the keyboard was sent to asus service and after finding that it does not work properly, they sent me a new one free of defects. Thus, the topic is considered closed. 🙂

Nate152