cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Strix Flare II Animate /AniMe Matrix hangs up sometimes when i start a game

Piotrasinski
Level 7
Hi

Is there a solution to that issue?sometimes the AniMe display stops when i turn on a game…

And my second question is,how do i save the profiles ?i dont see a save button.Whenever i restart my pc the lights are changing .Not always but one time the backlight will stay but the AniMe always is changing…

Please Helphttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1METkg9HBxbnfHI6anD3gXR0Css2JnVPT/view?usp=drivesdk*
15 REPLIES 15

Nate152
Hello Piotrasinski

There isn't a save button for profiles, select a profile then select an effect and that's it.

Have you tried syncing and unsyncing with Aura Sync?

If all else fails you can click the reset button or hold the Fn + Esc keys for 10 - 15 seconds to reset your keyboard.

Here is a video that might help, I'm using the ROG Azoth as an example.

Nate152 wrote:
Hello Piotrasinski

There isn't a save button for profiles, select a profile then select an effect and that's it.

Have you tried syncing and unsyncing with Aura Sync?

If all else fails you can click the reset button or hold the Fn + Esc keys for 10 - 15 seconds to reset your keyboard.

Here is a video that might help, I'm using the ROG Azoth as an example.

Will try today after work and see if it will change anything .
Can i set the app to work Â*in the background ? Or i have to start Â*it manualy every time i will turn on the pc?

Nate152
Armoury Crate will use whatever profiles or effects you have set, once you have them set, it doesn't need to be opened.

Nate152 wrote:
Armoury Crate will use whatever profiles or effects you have set, once you have them set, it doesn't need to be opened.

Thank YouÂ*:) will give it a shot after workÂ*

Nate152

Nate152 wrote:
All right, let me know how it goes.

Ok so this time it has saved itself…Strange
Â*
is the AniMe Matrix applied to all the profiles?or Can i Â*add a different animation to one Â*profile at the time and then when i will switch from prifile1 to profile 2 the animation will change?

Nate152
Thank you

I don't have a keyboard with the AniMe Matrix but I do have the ROG Delta S Animate.

Since the Anime Matrix has its own tab in Armoury Crate, it likely has its own profile. Meaning, it shouldn't change with lighting profiles.

Nate152 wrote:
Thank you

I don't have a keyboard with the AniMe Matrix but I do have the ROG Delta S Animate.

Since the Anime Matrix has its own tab in Armoury Crate, it likely has its own profile. Meaning, it shouldn't change with lighting profiles.
Â*

Ok ,good to know.
Thank You very much Â*

Nate152