cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog strix flare crp disabled failed

emo4888
Level 7
When I plug my keyboard into the computer, the crp disabled folder opens, this problem started after updating the rog armory program. The keys of the keyboard are not working now, where can I find the firmware file? sorry for my english
950 Views
9 REPLIES 9

Nate152
Moderator
Hi emo4888

Welcome to the ROG forum.

You update the firmware with Armoury Crate at the Update Center.

At the top left of Armoury Crate click the Device tab, click ROG Strix Flare, click the Firmware Update tab.

Are you able to check and install any updates?

95994

Nate152 wrote:
Hi emo4888

Welcome to the ROG forum.

You update the firmware with Armoury Crate at the Update Center.

At the top left of Armoury Crate click the Device tab, click ROG Strix Flare, click the Firmware Update tab.

Are you able to check and install any updates?

95994


plugged keyboard but see lpc usb drive only

Nate152 wrote:
Hi emo4888

Welcome to the ROG forum.

You update the firmware with Armoury Crate at the Update Center.

At the top left of Armoury Crate click the Device tab, click ROG Strix Flare, click the Firmware Update tab.

Are you able to check and install any updates?

95994


9599695996

Nate152
Moderator
All right,

Check Device Manager to see if your ROG Strix Flare is showing there.

It should show under "Mice and other pointing devices".

With your keyboard connected to your pc, right click on any keyboards you see in Device Manager and click uninstall then reboot.

95998

Nate152 wrote:
All right,

Check Device Manager to see if your ROG Strix Flare is showing there.

It should show under "Mice and other pointing devices".

With your keyboard connected to your pc, right click on any keyboards you see in Device Manager and click uninstall then reboot.

95998


95999

not see rog flare only see usb drive. ı need frimware file

Nate152
Moderator
Ok some things to try:

Right click and uninstall the devices I marked in red and reboot your pc, then check Device Manager again.

If it's still not showing, disconnect and reconnect your ROG Strix Flare.

If it's still not showing, try another usb port.

Does this help any?

96000

Nate152 wrote:
Ok some things to try:

Right click and uninstall the devices I marked in red and reboot your pc, then check Device Manager again.

If it's still not showing, disconnect and reconnect your ROG Strix Flare.

If it's still not showing, try another usb port.

Does this help any?

96000



I removed all of them and connected them again, it detected as usb memory again, what you showed is probably my other wireless keyboard

Nate152
Moderator
Ok, so it is getting detected just not as the ROG Strix Flare.

Another thing to try is resetting your ROG Strix Flare by pressing and holding the Fn + ESC keys for 10-15 seconds.

Any help doing this?

Nate152
Moderator