cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Horus GK2000 - No Aura Sync? [Resolved]

Gofran
Level 8
19 REPLIES 19

Ok, the other flagship. But Horus not! Why? It came later to Claymore!! I don't understand it! In the future, maybe one software update? The Horus why not use armoury software?

seirafrncsc
Level 7
Please make GK2000 Horus RGB keyboard sync with Aura. Next update please.

It was my dream keyboard but it was a letdown when there's still no update regarding the aura sync.

namoi
Level 8
I don't think it has the chipset to do it.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The original Horus was designed by a different team a couple of years before the Claymore. It was revised to display RGB but that's as far as it will go at this stage. If you're looking for a keyboard with Aura Sync, it's available on the Claymore and Strix Flare (this month).

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
The original Horus was designed by a different team a couple of years before the Claymore. It was revised to display RGB but that's as far as it will go at this stage. If you're looking for a keyboard with Aura Sync, it's available on the Claymore and Strix Flare (this month).

Not trying to salt old wounds but I find it really unfair I bought this keyboard under the guise it would work with aura! I mean the miscommunication came from official Asus sources (Yes you removed it now but not when I initially pointed it out after buying the thing).

This was pretty much fraud guys not gonna lie!

Ash 😞

eddie_long
Level 7
i must say i do love this keyboard , but i too thought it was able to sync with aura when i purchased it , and it was a considered purchase then , it is a shame that this is not actually possible

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

The ROG Horus GK2000 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard does not support AURA Sync but only AURA RGB, it's not the same thing.

MoKiChU wrote:
Hi,

The ROG Horus GK2000 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard does not support AURA Sync but only AURA RGB, it's not the same thing.

unfortunately at the time of purchase this was not that clear , and was only rectified by asus later ,

hi! any news or update on the horus keyboard to work with AURA SYNC?
I bought this keyboard recently and I like it more then the others(I didnt purchased it because it was £25 cheaper than the claymore!!!)
definitely there is someone in this company who can make an update for this keyboard.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but there isn't and will not be Aura Sync on the Horus GK2000. If you are interested in Aura Sync, currently we have the Claymore and the Strix Flare.