cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Falchion tab key stuck on white led

Axe127
Level 9

I bought a ROGIMG-20230422-WA0003.jpeg Falchion keyboard some days ago and for some time it gave me no problems whatsoever
BUT since yesterday evening my tab key has been stuck on white no matter what do I do. Not even turning off the rgb lightning from armoury crate turns it off, it just stays white and doesn't follow the rest of the settings I set up with aurasync. Also the touchbar has stopped working. It displays the battery level correctly, but I can't regulate the volume with it anymore.
It's already up to date to the last firmware version.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Axe127
Level 9

How do I close the thread? The fix was the fn+tab key combination. Must have accidentally triggered it while I was getting used to the kayboard

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Axe127
Level 9

How do I close the thread? The fix was the fn+tab key combination. Must have accidentally triggered it while I was getting used to the kayboard

Hi Axe127,

Good to see you were able to solve it.

You know when Caps are on by the little white light near the light bar.

Press Fn+Windows key to lock the windows key, it will also show a little white light near the light bar.

This was not the solution. This only has to do with Window Lock and NOT to fix the TAB key being lit up White unlike the rest of my keys which are RED to match my setup. Can you guys help?! Same Issue here ><

Hey Matt,

The original solution should solve your problem: fn+tab combo toggles slider bar lock. When slider bar lock is on the tab key will light up white

Screenshot_20230505-090111_1.png