cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Claymore

FoskcoRS5
Level 7
Dear ASUS,

We want the Claymore, and we want it now.

Please.

Thank you,

-Your loyal consumers
390 REPLIES 390

*Edit : Moved to a new thread.
Asus G74SX-A1

Dicehunter wrote:
Is there any chance we could gain the option of adjusting the brightness of the LED's when we have a custom lighting profile on the Claymore ?
I've been able to do this on my older Corsair K95 RGB and that came out in 2015, Nearly 2 years prior to the Claymore.
I know it's asking a lot but would REALLY appreciate it.

This can be done with manual control using the keyboard firmware. just hit Function key and up arrow to make brighter and function key down arrow to dim the LED's
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

I have an issue that the lighting only works on the number pad. I have uninstalled armoury and Aura but this has not helped, I have a maximus XI wifi board. Spatha Mouse works fine. Any help would be great no lighting at all works on the keyboard. This started and I updated all the software/firmware.

Update I noticed that this time when I installed the armoury the Claymore appears with the mouse in device manager and in keyboards it shows HID keyboard Device 4 times, when I unplug it 2 of them disappear. How weird is that?

Elsturge
Level 7
Does anybody else have an problem with unresponsive keys ad key chatter? If so, how can i fix this without sending the keyboard back?

Just bought an ROG Claymore and have some issues while playing fps games. my WASD keys are not working correctly. When holding those keys, my character is not moving/running. Tried it to 3 different FPS games but still the same thing happen. ROG armoury and keybaord firmware is up-to-date.

saturatedfat wrote:
Just bought an ROG Claymore and have some issues while playing fps games. my WASD keys are not working correctly. When holding those keys, my character is not moving/running. Tried it to 3 different FPS games but still the same thing happen. ROG armoury and keybaord firmware is up-to-date.

Hi friend. Dont worry your keyboard its just fine. The Claymore has the fuction to ajust keypress repeat. You can do that with FN + F1 up to F4. F1 is the standar and increasses up to F4. Most likey you have pressed FN + F2 or F3.

Solution: Just press FN + F1 and you will be fine!

erixx11
Level 11
so far I am happy after 1 month of use. thekeys, I like them, and everything else. I have installed Armoury 2. No Aura.
What I am missing is
1. USB 2 or 3 ports for stuff like pendrives, no keyboard should lacking usb ports
2. the Light + and Light - do nothing with a personal profile.
3. All the BIOS related functions (CPU OC, RAM OC, Enter BIOS, Boot Up, ROG sync) of this keyboard do not work or do anything with the Rampage VI APEX board, my board. Only Fan profiles work (runing AI Suite). Fn+Boot does not work (leaving USB on to boot does work, of course, just like any 5 € keyboard)
It would be totally cool to be able to, at least, go into the UEFI BIOS with just a keypress! Is this possible or too hard?
In short: too many gimmicks, not working gimmicks leave a bad taste. Why not include a keystrole with the function of an Overclocking Wheel a la MSI to overclock step by step from 4000 to 5000 Mhz, instead of a non working, non documented, non useful "CPU OC" keystroke?

Exposyn
Level 7
What is the current/latest firmware?

I'm currently on 1.09.01 on 80% and 1.03.00 on my numpad

Thanks

I am unable to switch default assignment of keys y and z (from qwerty to qwertz). Reassignment of other keys seems to be functioning properly. Any idea on the solution for this. Software and firmware are up to date.
I've already tried reinstallation of Armoury but that doesnt seem to work. The mentioned keys remapped ˝by themselves˝ the other day, but on restarting the computer were back to their old self. This is getting very annoying, and I'm starting to regret the purchase.

stna1981
Level 9
Is there any solution if the volume dial starts making issues? When scrolling up 10x, 8x volume goes up, but 2x the volume goes down. Seems that there is some technical issues with the place where the wheel movement is registered. Might it help to open the numblock and clean something? Everyone done this before?