cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Claymore

FoskcoRS5
Level 7
Dear ASUS,

We want the Claymore, and we want it now.

Please.

Thank you,

-Your loyal consumers
390 REPLIES 390

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Fate wrote:
guys all my Fn commands doesnt work , do they work on x470 strix gaming F ?

Anyone else here having this issue?

I have sent you the link to the latest firmware for your Claymore. Try flashing that, make sure your software and UEFI are up-to-date, then try again.
Are you holding down the Fn key first before pressing anything else?

Exposyn
Level 7
any chance we'll see a claymore with a mx silver switch?

Thanks!

Exposyn wrote:
any chance we'll see a claymore with a mx silver switch?

Thanks!

When there is great demand, it might be possible. Comment here if anyone else would like this option.

hello,

is there any option to light up the logo without space bar?
also, i'm not able to use fn + arrows up/down to modify the brightness (i'm using armoury wave color pattern and can't adjust the brightness with the software)

thanks

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The only way to control the logo independently from the space bar is to customize 'sky' for the Starry Night effect.

Brightness works fine for preset lighting effects. Just don't use customized lighting settings if you wish to modify the brightness.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Need urgent response. How i reflash the claymore???? reinstall the firmware/ I was looking the post aside FN+ESC there is another way like the spartha? URGENT
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Itzycharles wrote:
Need urgent response. How i reflash the claymore???? reinstall the firmware/ I was looking the post aside FN+ESC there is another way like the spartha? URGENT

Please check your inbox, I have sent you the link to the latest Claymore firmware update files.

Dicehunter
Level 10
Is there any chance we could gain the option of adjusting the brightness of the LED's when we have a custom lighting profile on the Claymore ?
I've been able to do this on my older Corsair K95 RGB and that came out in 2015, Nearly 2 years prior to the Claymore.
I know it's asking a lot but would REALLY appreciate it.

Dicehunter wrote:
Is there any chance we could gain the option of adjusting the brightness of the LED's when we have a custom lighting profile on the Claymore ?
I've been able to do this on my older Corsair K95 RGB and that came out in 2015, Nearly 2 years prior to the Claymore.
I know it's asking a lot but would REALLY appreciate it.

I can take this to the team. Please understand it will be difficult to make adding new features and functionality a priority if suggested by one person. If anyone else finds this function useful, join in the discussion.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
I can take this to the team. Please understand it will be difficult to make adding new features and functionality a priority if suggested by one person. If anyone else finds this function useful, join in the discussion.

Hi and happy new year! I also want to have that fuction on costum profiles!

Thanks!