cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Claymore

FoskcoRS5
Level 7
Dear ASUS,

We want the Claymore, and we want it now.

Please.

Thank you,

-Your loyal consumers
390 REPLIES 390

Jimbet45 wrote:
I got problem with this ROG Claymore . Whenever Im in game especially Dota 2 , when I hold leader board button,it will act like im spamming the key. Actually im just holding the key instead of spamming. But the reaction of the leader board goes like im spamming the key . Also the other key like Caps lock,when im holding the Caps Lock key,it goes like im spamming the key. When i try with other keyboard,it was not happening like that . Any idea ?

Sorry I don't really understand what you mean, it sounds very confusing. It sounds like the key is supposed to repeat/loop when held down but it's not but the screen is showing that it is? Yes, your post is very confusing. Try using Fn + F1-F4 keys to change the repeat rate.

Jimbet45 wrote:
I got problem with this ROG Claymore . Whenever Im in game especially Dota 2 , when I hold leader board button,it will act like im spamming the key. Actually im just holding the key instead of spamming. But the reaction of the leader board goes like im spamming the key . Also the other key like Caps lock,when im holding the Caps Lock key,it goes like im spamming the key. When i try with other keyboard,it was not happening like that . Any idea ?

Hi! I had this problem too. If you have windows 10. Go to Ease of Access keyboard settings and look for Filter Keys. Toggle it off.

Please tell me if this helped you.
Thanks!

@Bahz:
I got the info from German shop ALTERNATE (where I ordered my Claymore back in arly April already) that their wholesaler told them the Claymore would finally be available in octobre. Can you confirm this date for Germany?

stna1981 wrote:
@Bahz:
I got the info from German shop ALTERNATE (where I ordered my Claymore back in arly April already) that their wholesaler told them the Claymore would finally be available in octobre. Can you confirm this date for Germany?

Any new stock received will be new stock because they stopped shipments for a few months, some countries have delayed dates due to high quantity order which means it will be further delayed for a few months, this sounds to be correct.

fed_olivera
Level 7
Do anyone know why is this product still without stock everywhere and when it will become restocked with a new revision without problems?

fed_olivera wrote:
Do anyone know why is this product still without stock everywhere and when it will become restocked with a new revision without problems?

Most countries have new shipments being shipped out from factory around mid to late August, so majority of the stock should arrive at distributors around early to mid September.

AlexTheRepublic
Level 9
FoskcoRS5 wrote:
Dear ASUS,

We want the Claymore, and we want it now.

Please.

Thank you,

-Your loyal consumers

That would be a great addition to your amazing system

Hello Bahz,
You can see Armoury in my system, I cannot edit almost everything.
Customize and Lighting is empty as you can see. Am I only one who have same experience on beta version?

Rewerend wrote:
Hello Bahz,
You can see Armoury in my system, I cannot edit almost everything.
Customize and Lighting is empty as you can see. Am I only one who have same experience on beta version?

Not happening for me so I would have to say it's definitely either an issue with your keyboard or there's some kind of driver conflict on your system preventing the software from working properly with the keyboard.

New version 1.02.17 should be released within the next couple of days, before then you can download this version at this link below:
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/8D9F26BE138048DEB0767D04FFFC3D21Y

Bahz wrote:
Not happening for me so I would have to say it's definitely either an issue with your keyboard or there's some kind of driver conflict on your system preventing the software from working properly with the keyboard.

New version 1.02.17 should be released within the next couple of days, before then you can download this version at this link below:
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/8D9F26BE138048DEB0767D04FFFC3D21Y

But I tried non beta driver 1.01.27 and everything works. So It shloud not be a damage of HW?
I normally uninstall beta driver then restart and get an older one and it works. I will try a new beta and see what comes...