cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Claymore

FoskcoRS5
Level 7
Dear ASUS,

We want the Claymore, and we want it now.

Please.

Thank you,

-Your loyal consumers
28,540 Views
390 REPLIES 390

PGInformatique
Level 7
FoskcoRS5 wrote:
Dear ASUS,

We want the Claymore, and we want it now.

Please.

Thank you,

-Your loyal consumers


+1 :cool:

Bahz
Level 12
We're definitely taking our time with the Claymore to avoid running into the similar issues during launch with the Spatha. I'm helping in the testing with the Claymore and I can tell you that we're working hard to make sure all the functions in the software and drivers are working properly before we launch this. I can't mention the date due to company policies and also because it will differ for each region but I can tell you that it will be very soon.

Bahz wrote:
We're definitely taking our time with the Claymore to avoid running into the similar issues during launch with the Spatha. I'm helping in the testing with the Claymore and I can tell you that we're working hard to make sure all the functions in the software and drivers are working properly before we launch this. I can't mention the date due to company policies and also because it will differ for each region but I can tell you that it will be very soon.


Thank you Bahz, I think I speak for everyone. We cannot wait. I've rallied a ton of people at work. We were huge fans of the Microsoft Sidewinder X6.

Bahz wrote:
We're definitely taking our time with the Claymore to avoid running into the similar issues during launch with the Spatha. I'm helping in the testing with the Claymore and I can tell you that we're working hard to make sure all the functions in the software and drivers are working properly before we launch this. I can't mention the date due to company policies and also because it will differ for each region but I can tell you that it will be very soon.


It would be nice to get some type of information though, especially if you want to keep people from moving on to Corsair/Razer/Logitech/etc. that is, if they haven't already. The only answer we ever get is "Soon." And that's if we even get a reply. I understand waiting for the software to be in working order before release though. I'm sure nobody wants it to be buggy. But this keyboard has been dangled in front of us for almost 2 years now with little to no information. So it's should be understandable that people are getting a bit impatient.

Bahz wrote:
We're definitely taking our time with the Claymore to avoid running into the similar issues during launch with the Spatha. I'm helping in the testing with the Claymore and I can tell you that we're working hard to make sure all the functions in the software and drivers are working properly before we launch this. I can't mention the date due to company policies and also because it will differ for each region but I can tell you that it will be very soon.


So there were problems with the Spatha...

So my question is if I RMA the one I have due to the issues I have discussed in the Mice thread, will I get a replacement that doesn't have the problems?
Panteks Enthoo Elite / Asus x299 Rampage VI Extreme / Intel I9-7900X / Corsair Dominator RGB 3200MHz

MSI GTX 1080 TI / 2x Intel 900p / Samsung 970 Pro 512GB

Samsung 850 PRO 512GB / Western Digital Gold 8TB HD

Corsair AX 1200i / Corsair Platinum K95 / Asus Chakram

Acer XB321HK 4k, IPS, G-sync Monitor / Water Cooled / Asus G571JT Laptop

Brighttail wrote:
So there were problems with the Spatha...

So my question is if I RMA the one I have due to the issues I have discussed in the Mice thread, will I get a replacement that doesn't have the problems?


Hi Brighttail,

I replied to you in the other thread, since this thread is regarding Claymore and your issue is specific to you only, so please kindly avoid posting in other threads where the topic isn't related.

Thanks,
Bahz

Vlada011
Level 10
Claymore look great without numpad.

Can't wait till soon! 😄

The Claymore in combination with the Spatha & PG348Q will comliment my build so nicely!

Can't wait till the release to start buidling.. :cool:

Bahz
Level 12
The Claymore has already been released in Hong Kong and Singapore but the release date for other countries will vary, we're working as fast as possible to improve the software as quickly as possible. The product itself is ready and since it's already selling in some countries, you can expect to see it on the shelves of stores within 1 month for most major countries.