cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Claymore II

420_69_1337
Level 7
Hello guys. I just got ROG Claymore II keyboard [RX blue], and it's AWESOME! But i can't seem to update firmware. I will put the message i get from ARMORY II V5 in attachments. I'm doing what it asks, but it's always the same message. I don't intend to use this keyboard in wireless mode, only over usb (Type-c to Type-c, since my motherboard have a Type-c port). Thanks for any help! ❤️
91 REPLIES 91

Nate152
You're welcome

The best I can do is have you call and talk to someone from ASUS directly from the France region.

This is the France telephone number from the ASUS "Call Us" page.

Nate152 wrote:
You're welcome

The best I can do is have you call and talk to someone from ASUS directly from the France region.

This is the France telephone number from the ASUS "Call Us" page.

Hey, I have called and they do not know what I am talking about, any idea where to find them in whatever store online in Europe ? (except UK coz of custom fees).

Thank you Nate

Tekamine wrote:
Hey, I have called and they do not know what I am talking about, any idea where to find them in whatever store online in Europe ? (except UK coz of custom fees).

Thank you Nate

Nvm, I just found them on Amazon.fr

Nate152

Hey again @Nate and the support team.

Since the last firmware ? (i'm not so sure), I am not able to use the Euro symbol (AltGr + E) or (Ctrl + Alt + E) on the french AZERTY layout.
The only way to use it is doing the combinaison : Alt + 0128 which is not really convenient as you can imagine ..
Would you please take note of that issue to the support team.

To every french users of this keyboard, do you still manage to use the Euro symbol ? I am on win 11 pro, latest updates.
Is there also, anywhere, on windows a section where those kind of shortcut are handled ?? I've been on sticky keys and so on... Nothing is working so far.

Thanks for your help

We'll look into it. Thanks for letting us know.

Tekamine wrote:
Hey again @Nate and the support team.

Since the last firmware ? (i'm not so sure), I am not able to use the Euro symbol (AltGr + E) or (Ctrl + Alt + E) on the french AZERTY layout.
The only way to use it is doing the combinaison : Alt + 0128 which is not really convenient as you can imagine ..
Would you please take note of that issue to the support team.

To every french users of this keyboard, do you still manage to use the Euro symbol ? I am on win 11 pro, latest updates.
Is there also, anywhere, on windows a section where those kind of shortcut are handled ?? I've been on sticky keys and so on... Nothing is working so far.

Thanks for your help

Hello Mr C@rog.

I've noticed something new and weird, sometimes it's working (yesterday, it worked the whole day), today the AltGr + E is not working anymore again ... I really wonder from where it could come from ? the keyboard or windows ??? But on my other setups, with the same win 11, i have no issue at all.

Thank you for taking care of it!

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
It's difficult to determine the problem with the info provided, could be as simple as Windows being set to a different language (could check and verify), or it could be a translator or some other software installed on this particular system. If you don't have any issues on other systems, then perhaps check what extra software (exists only on this system) could be causing this issue. Also, does this happen in specific applications or everything?

MasterC@ROG wrote:
It's difficult to determine the problem with the info provided, could be as simple as Windows being set to a different language (could check and verify), or it could be a translator or some other software installed on this particular system. If you don't have any issues on other systems, then perhaps check what extra software (exists only on this system) could be causing this issue. Also, does this happen in specific applications or everything?

I found the issue and it was pure luck :D, the combinaison "Alt + E" isn't working anymore when Asus display widget is opened, somehow, It is again one of those mysteries of hardware/software interference ... I did not create any shortcuts or anything close to it so far, but Asus display was launching on every boot (I have an Asus monitor XG279AQM) and after closing it, the combo is working again...

At least, since it is an asus software still, besides my keyboard, it might help others using that display soft in case they are troubleshooting the same problem.

Cheers and thx for your help.

Nate152
Good to see you got it solved Tekamine.

Thank you for providing your solution.