cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Claymore II

420_69_1337
Level 7
Hello guys. I just got ROG Claymore II keyboard [RX blue], and it's AWESOME! But i can't seem to update firmware. I will put the message i get from ARMORY II V5 in attachments. I'm doing what it asks, but it's always the same message. I don't intend to use this keyboard in wireless mode, only over usb (Type-c to Type-c, since my motherboard have a Type-c port). Thanks for any help! ❤️
91 REPLIES 91

Nate152

I installed keyboard on notebook installed Armory Create same error does not update firmware
on my pc maximus xi windows 11 motherboard the same
changed usb ports removed installed software
deleted keyboard from device manager
nothing has given result
the keyboard is connected both usb and wireless dongle
thanks for your help

I have the same problem. I find it amazing that the product has been on the market for so long and just doesn't work.

Exactly again link, because there is simply nothing there when you click on it. Extremely uncool.

I assembled my new Asus computer 2 weeks ago. Everything again only Asus - and still it does not run with the Asus software. Reinstall AC? After everything is set up? You must do better!

Now that the link is gone - what's the solution now?

Nate152
Hi luca.travelli@

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Try it on your Maximus XI.

Go ahead and connect the dongle and the ROG claymore II with the cable, preferably to two motherboard usb ports, turn the switch on and try the update.

If it doesn't update, run the Armoury Crate Uninstall tool from the ASUS Support Center, select your operating system then click "Show All".

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

After running the uninstall tool, install Amoury Crate.

In Armoury Crate, go to the Update Center and click "Check for Updates" at the top right, it should let you perform the updates.

Nate152 wrote:
Hi luca.travelli@

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Try it on your Maximus XI.

Go ahead and connect the dongle and the ROG claymore II with the cable, preferably to two motherboard usb ports, turn the switch on and try the update.

If it doesn't update, run the Armoury Crate Uninstall tool from the ASUS Support Center, select your operating system then click "Show All".

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/Armoury%20Crate/HelpDesk_Download/

After running the uninstall tool, install Amoury Crate.

In Armoury Crate, go to the Update Center and click "Check for Updates" at the top right, it should let you perform the updates.

thanks for your help
but it brought no result
the main pc i use the keyboard and with maximus xi motherboard
i tried with the hp notebook because i didn't know what to do anymore
I also tried your solution and moved the usb ports
the problem is not solved
if you have other ideas i'm here to try
thank you

Nate152
Have you tried uninstalling Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool and reinstalling?

Nate152 wrote:
Have you tried uninstalling Armoury Crate with the uninstall tool and reinstalling?

hi i used uninstaller armory crate
and new installation
strangely
I find myself 4 keyboard in device manager

Nate152
Thank you,

Device manager can be a little strange, my mouse shows up as a keyboard, there are no errors or problems so I just ignore it.

Do you have any errors in Device manager?

Were you able to update your ROG Claymore II?

Not have error in device manager all ok

Nate152