cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG claymore II local storage

ungund
Level 7
Where is the local storage? I want to delete some of the profiles that I made.
22 REPLIES 22

Nevermind. The error 2006 is happening again.

plugged it out and in again and now its fine.

Nate152
OK great, let's hope the 2006 error is fixed for good.

Regarding the ? key as a macro, by default the ? key should be the \ (backward slash) key as shown on your keyboard.

Im getting error code 1003 now.95988

Nate152
All right,

Sorry to hear you're still getting an error.

I know you recently reinstalled windows but try doing a system restore, does this get rid of the error?

unpluging and pluging it back in again fixes the error, but I just have to do that so I can access the keyboard. The game im playing doesnt see the keys I changed around. If move to my other screen with my browser open then the keys i changed are fine. And the reason I changed the keys in the first place was for ingame, so its confusing.

Nate152
Maybe try resetting your keyboard by pressing and holding the Fn + ESC keys for 10-15 seconds, this will likely erase your profiles but could be a possible fix for the 1003,2006 error.

Then, instead of remapping the keys in Armoury Crate, try using the in game key mapping.

Nate152 wrote:
Maybe try resetting your keyboard by pressing and holding the Fn + ESC keys for 10-15 seconds, this will likely erase your profiles but could be a possible fix for the 1003,2006 error.

Then, instead of remapping the keys in Armoury Crate, try using the in game key mapping.

we are looping again.

Nate152 wrote:

I see other threads having this same error problem. Ill leave things here and hope they resolve everything in AC one day.