cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG claymore II local storage

ungund
Level 7
Where is the local storage? I want to delete some of the profiles that I made.
95693
1,929 Views
22 REPLIES 22

Nate152
Moderator
Hello ungund,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Click the three vertical dots to the right of NOCAP, you should be able to reset your profiles here.

Or, select a profile and click the Reset button.

Click the pic to make it bigger

95701

Hi, thanks.

Nate152 wrote:
Hello ungund,

Welcome to the ROG forum.

Click the three vertical dots to the right of NOCAP, you should be able to reset your profiles here.

Or, select a profile and click the Reset button.

Click the pic to make it bigger

95701

Hey could you tell me where I can get in touch with the norwegian(or european) manufacturer for this keyboard or the people in charge of creating the macro feature because I want to maybe get help to have my question mark key changed or have them make the question mark a key that you can input into list of keystrokes.
Its another problem that I have, to shift and + keys together makes a ? symbol and that just doesnt make sense from a gamer point of view. In Macros I have tried both "record" and "insert" but I can never make the macro so I can have it saved to a profile for those games with ingame chat function. The reason is the layout in the armoury crate is still for US keyboards and my keyboard is EU.
Maybe I can chat with someone over a call for assistance.

Nate152
Moderator
I'm not too familiar with macros but I'll try and help you the best I can.

Is your keyboard the same as mine with the ? and / on the same key?

Click the / key, in the window on the right, click Default and you'll get a drop down menu, you'll see Macro is greyed out until you create one.

95707

Nate152 wrote:
I'm not too familiar with macros but I'll try and help you the best I can.

Is your keyboard the same as mine with the ? and / on the same key?

Click the / key, in the window on the right, click Default and you'll get a drop down menu, you'll see Macro is greyed out until you create one.

95707


No. Mine is next to the zero and the plus keys on your keyboard.
This is mine.
95726

Nate152
Moderator
Ok, so you'd want to hit the backward slash key as this should be set as the default key.

Nate152 wrote:
Ok, so you'd want to click the backward slash key as this should be set as the default key.


Hey I cant do anything now with the new claymore 2 update just released. I tried uninstalling with the tool and reinstalling but its still there. 95886

Nate152
Moderator
Sorry to hear you have an error after an update.

Here are a few things to try:

1) Disconnect and reconnect your ROG Claymore II to your pc.

2) Uninstall your ROG Claymore II from Device Manager and reboot.

3) Reset your ROG Claymore II by pressing and holding the Fn + ESC keys for 10-15 seconds.

4) Try both wired and wireless modes.

5) Use the uninstall tool and install Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0.

Select your operating system - https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/

Any luck getting your ROG Claymore II working again?

Nate152 wrote:
Sorry to hear you have an error after an update.

Here are a few things to try:

1) Disconnect and reconnect your ROG Claymore II to your pc.

2) Uninstall your ROG Claymore II from Device Manager and reboot.

3) Reset your ROG Claymore II by pressing and holding the Fn + ESC keys for 10-15 seconds.

4) Try both wired and wireless modes.

5) Use the uninstall tool and install Armoury Crate version 3.2.3.0.

Select your operating system - https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/

Any luck getting your ROG Claymore II working again?

Yes, I got it working. In one other thread you wrote to fix it try a reinstall of windows 10. I did that and found a lot of possible junk files/double windows files i could delete.