10-17-2022 03:22 AM
10-17-2022 07:43 AM
10-17-2022 10:45 AM
10-17-2022 11:07 AM
Welcome to the ROG forum.
Click the three vertical dots to the right of NOCAP, you should be able to reset your profiles here.
Or, select a profile and click the Reset button.
Click the pic to make it bigger
10-17-2022 03:30 PM
10-18-2022 09:54 AM
I'm not too familiar with macros but I'll try and help you the best I can.
Is your keyboard the same as mine with the ? and / on the same key?
Click the / key, in the window on the right, click Default and you'll get a drop down menu, you'll see Macro is greyed out until you create one.
10-20-2022 08:04 AM
10-24-2022 11:40 PM
Ok, so you'd want to click the backward slash key as this should be set as the default key.
10-26-2022 07:38 AM
10-27-2022 12:33 PM
Sorry to hear you have an error after an update.
Here are a few things to try:
1) Disconnect and reconnect your ROG Claymore II to your pc.
2) Uninstall your ROG Claymore II from Device Manager and reboot.
3) Reset your ROG Claymore II by pressing and holding the Fn + ESC keys for 10-15 seconds.
4) Try both wired and wireless modes.
5) Use the uninstall tool and install Armoury Crate version 220.127.116.11.
Select your operating system - https://www.asus.com/supportonly/armoury%20crate/helpdesk_download/
Any luck getting your ROG Claymore II working again?