MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 2.05.01 is now available!
Use either Live Update or download manually here:
https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Gladius-II/HelpDesk_Download/

Improvements and fixes:
Pugio / Gladius II / Gladius II Origin
* Fine-tuning of wave lighting effect in UI.

Spatha
* Removed program link from Profile 4
* Fixed the issue when settings are set to max or min.

Strix Flare
* Fix for avoiding unresponsive keyboard when updating.

If you experience any other issues, please post them here. Thanks!

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Did you also try with a fresh copy of Windows? Are you on Windows 10? The Flare is not supported on Windows 8.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Did you also try with a fresh copy of Windows? Are you on Windows 10? The Flare is not supported on Windows 8.

What would a fresh copy of Windows accomplish? I find it extremely difficult to wrap my head around why this would be a "Fix" for this software. There isn't a problem with my operating system, there is a problem with the most recent update. I ended up just downloading v2.04.07 and turning off updates since Armoury/Spatha would randomly disable custom keybindings on my mouse.

Not to mention the firmware v1.69 for spatha has rendered my 5th profile unusable, but there isn't anywhere I've found where I can download and flash an earlier version back to my mouse.

AeroChief wrote:
What would a fresh copy of Windows accomplish? I find it extremely difficult to wrap my head around why this would be a "Fix" for this software. There isn't a problem with my operating system, there is a problem with the most recent update. I ended up just downloading v2.04.07 and turning off updates since Armoury/Spatha would randomly disable custom keybindings on my mouse.

Not to mention the firmware v1.69 for spatha has rendered my 5th profile unusable, but there isn't anywhere I've found where I can download and flash an earlier version back to my mouse.

It's easier to diagnose by eliminating possible causes or conflicts by starting anew. If an issue does not affect everyone, then we need to investigate why a particular configuration has issues.

Armoury 2.05.01 should have addressed the lost profile settings issue already. Did you check if the settings were lost before you updated to 2.05.01?
Perhaps your issue with profile 5 is the same thing? What do you mean unusable?

I have sent you the latest firmware just in case.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
It's easier to diagnose by eliminating possible causes or conflicts by starting anew. If an issue does not affect everyone, then we need to investigate why a particular configuration has issues.

Armoury 2.05.01 should have addressed the lost profile settings issue already. Did you check if the settings were lost before you updated to 2.05.01?

Hi again, I've uploaded a gif of what I'm talking about. Well similar anyway, went through to profile five, noticed that the DPI was cranked to max, brought it down and now the mouse will actually move.

However it still feels like its stuck at 8000 dpi and changing the sliders does nothing. In fact changing the dpi settings on any profile now does nothing. And this is with the latest firmware that you sent me for the dock and mouse. To test this I also reinstalled the latest version of Armoury before recording the gif.

edit: Now the other profiles updated. But profile 5 still will not take any DPI changes that are applied.

MasterC@ASUS wrote:

Wasn't aware .gifs couldn't be attached.

Here is a link to imgur.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Can you share a gif or even a video using a link?
Did you restart the PC after installing Armoury?
Is your only issue the profile 5 DPI settings?
Are you testing the mouse with the DPI Switch on or off? From the image above, your DPI sensitivity (light on) in profile 1 is way too high, typically you want that to be very low.
Does your issue exist even if you customize DPI sensitivity for X and Y separately?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Can you share a gif or even a video using a link?
Did you restart the PC after installing Armoury?
Is your only issue the profile 5 DPI settings?
Are you testing the mouse with the DPI Switch on or off? From the image above, your DPI sensitivity (light on) in profile 1 is way too high, typically you want that to be very low.
Does your issue exist even if you customize DPI sensitivity for X and Y separately?

Yeah sorry. I uploaded the gif to imgur here.

And yeah. I've swapped the DPI toggle so that with DPI light on I have my higher sensitivity and off is low. But with that gif it shows me changing them and saving the changes with no actual change. And it is only with profile 5.

edit: and yeah I was sure to reboot both after uninstalling armoury and deleting the saved macro files in my documents folder, then rebooted again after I had installed the latest version and flashed the new firmware to the mouse and dock manually with the files you had sent me.

AeroChief wrote:
Yeah sorry. I uploaded the gif to imgur here.

And yeah. I've swapped the DPI toggle so that with DPI light on I have my higher sensitivity and off is low. But with that gif it shows me changing them and saving the changes with no actual change. And it is only with profile 5.

edit: and yeah I was sure to reboot both after uninstalling armoury and deleting the saved macro files in my documents folder, then rebooted again after I had installed the latest version and flashed the new firmware to the mouse and dock manually with the files you had sent me.

A few days ago i bought Spatha and yesterday i have the same issue like yours - my profile 2 has unusable, and pointer moves as it have 8000dpi. Any changes in this profile via armoury doesn't affect on it. I solved this problem by uninstalling armoury 2.05.01 and install last version of 1.xx. This old version of armoury can correct read my corrupted profile and save normal parameters to it. After restoring of profile i installed armoury 2.05 again and now it works correct with this profile.

And another problem - version 2.05 doesn't work in wired mode. After i open Armoury in wired connection it stucks on blinking dots loading profile data, but nothings happen after this.

Syberon wrote:
A few days ago i bought Spatha and yesterday i have the same issue like yours - my profile 2 has unusable, and pointer moves as it have 8000dpi. Any changes in this profile via armoury doesn't affect on it. I solved this problem by uninstalling armoury 2.05.01 and install last version of 1.xx. This old version of armoury can correct read my corrupted profile and save normal parameters to it. After restoring of profile i installed armoury 2.05 again and now it works correct with this profile.

And another problem - version 2.05 doesn't work in wired mode. After i open Armoury in wired connection it stucks on blinking dots loading profile data, but nothings happen after this.

Do you mean Armoury doesn't load or the mouse doesn't work when in wired mode?
Tried shutting down the PC or changing USB ports and cables?

MasterC@ASUS wrote:
Do you mean Armoury doesn't load or the mouse doesn't work when in wired mode?
Tried shutting down the PC or changing USB ports and cables?

Armoury loads normally and after opening application window it stays faded with blinking horizontal dots trying to load current profile settings. And thats all, it stays infinitely at this state.

I tried restart PC and changing the USB ports (front and rear) but it not helped. However, the mouse normally operates in a wired mode with settings and profiles that i set in wireless mode via Armoury. The problem is with the application only. Today, then i returns to home after work i'll try to revert to 1 or 2 older versions of Armoury and try to find working version.