MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Armoury II 2.05.01 is now available!
Use either Live Update or download manually here:
https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Gladius-II/HelpDesk_Download/

Improvements and fixes:
Pugio / Gladius II / Gladius II Origin
* Fine-tuning of wave lighting effect in UI.

Spatha
* Removed program link from Profile 4
* Fixed the issue when settings are set to max or min.

Strix Flare
* Fix for avoiding unresponsive keyboard when updating.

If you experience any other issues, please post them here. Thanks!

nbtc971 wrote:
Well, If there is a software update, I install it. If there is a firmware update, I install that. Always using the built-in update feature. I know for a fact that I lose my profiles if I do a firmware update.

I won't even bother going into all the other problems. Such as my mouse randomly switching profiles while I'm away from the computer. The USB seeming to acquire and require, etc.

Flare firmware version 0.00.34 was released early last week, so that was most likely what you upgraded to. Typically, upgrading firmware will not reset profiles. However, 0.00.34 was a special case, it needed to resolve an issue which bricked the keyboard. During the update process if the keyboard detects abnormal data in the profiles, it will reset itself to avoid that issue.

Please also note, refrain from tapping on the brightness button excessively when Windows is booting up. We don't see this as typical user behavior but there is a very small window of opportunity where the brightness button can trigger a reset on the Flare, and a couple of users seemed to have gotten 'lucky'.

Version 0.00.34 has since been pulled from the server due to some users having issues updating, another firmware will be available soon. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Which mouse do you have? That's the first time I've heard of mice switching profiles on its own. Which USB port are you using for your peripherals?

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
Just to want to check to see who is still having issues installing Armoury on their ASUS/ROG laptop. Anyone?

No way to set multi key keyboard function on Spatha buttons. Win key will be set as Alt.
ROG_Armoury 1.x works fine.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
The Win key bug was replicated on the Spatha, thanks for reporting that. For mapping multiple keypresses, please use the macro function.

Keyboard customization "Launch Function"

It starts every executable in administrator mode. It should start as usual in the user mode otherwise it is not very helpful.

Version 1.x had the same issue, but thought, one day it will be fixed. Does not look like.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
horen wrote:
Keyboard customization "Launch Function"

It starts every executable in administrator mode. It should start as usual in the user mode otherwise it is not very helpful.

Version 1.x had the same issue, but thought, one day it will be fixed. Does not look like.

What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Seshi
Level 7
hi,

Every time I turn on my pc from sleep, my claymore backlight flashes for a second and then turns off, if I want it back on I have to manually open armoury software every time. Is anyone else having the same issue?

I have recently moved from a Logitech keyboard to the claymore, and the armoury software is missing so many useful and user-friendly features, so I'm kind of disappointed in that respect, hopefully, the future updates will include similar or better features than the Logitech gaming software.

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
A new thread for the latest version of Armoury II is up, please continue the discussion or report issues there. Thanks.
https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?103016-ROG-Armoury-II-v2-06-01-Report-any-issues-here