cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Armoury II - V2.04.07

MasterC
Community Admin
Community Admin
ROG Armoury Version 2.04.07 is now available for download.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/2C2BEC4330D04A4482B68FCF941F3BEA4
or
https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Strix-Flare/HelpDesk_Download/
Supports: Windows 10 (64-bit) and 7 (64 & 32-bit)

*** New in Version 2.04.07 ***
- New user interface
- Mouse driver base - software simulated functions are now enabled even without Armoury II running in the background. e.g. mouse macros.
- More options for lighting customization

*** ROG Gladuis and Sica are not yet supported. ***

28BeersLater wrote:
Another one here with Spatha issues since the upgrade.

Windows 10 x64 (16299.309)
Rampage V Extreme Mobo (3801 Bios)

Installing Armory 2 causes the mouse to fail, profiles go awry, and the curser stops moving, - it does respond to lifting and putting down, but it is not usable, buttons appear to work. Initially the Firmware was 0.00 for the mouse as reported earlier, after an elaborate amount of reinstalling, I got a firmware number but the problem persisted. I have since reverted to version 1.02.26, which luckily seemed to sort out the firmware.

I also found the app seemed to regularly crash on load (when trying to sync with the device). All in all a bit of a disaster, how it got through QA is a mystery!

Really disappointed, I love this mouse, but like my motherboard it's been troublesome from day 1.

I have to agree with Kincade on this, the software issue is horrid for such an expensive keyboard or mouse. I happen to love and yes I have got it installed and up to date but it wasn't easy.
Intel 3960X
ASUS X79 Sabertooth
Vertex 4 512gb
1 TB Data drive
32gbs of Quad Channell GSkill 2133mhz
Swiftech H20-320 Edge Kit
Corsair Obsidian 800D Case

Btw, another issue/annoyance with Armoury v2. If you install the final release of v1 and perform and update check it says there is an Armoury update available. If you let Armoury v1 download and install that update you wind up running Armoury II v2.04.06. After that there is no newer update. As per my irritation with Armoury and update checking that actually is absolutely false. If you manually download the Armoury II installer and install it you are running Armoury II v2.04.07. Those are not the same version numbers so why if a user has v2.04.06 installed are they not being prompted that a newer version exists?

Issues add up. Hardware not being detected in cases by numerous people, possible conflicts/incompatibilies, an apparently asleep-on-the-job built-in update checking mechanism, etc. I'm really not trying to dump on the Armoury software. I like the layout, UI, etc. It's better - when it works - and more responsive than the software available with hardware sold by other companies for their peripherals. I just want to see the software improve. The ASUS peripherals are quite nice. I can't comment on the mice because I lack personal experience although I've heard good things but my tastes differ. Nonetheless, the Claymore keyboard is a work of art. It's truly sad that peripherals are being hamstrung & plagued by software gremlins.

ImranNaimm
Level 7
MasterC@ASUS wrote:
ROG Armoury Version 2.04.07 is now available for download.
https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/2C2BEC4330D04A4482B68FCF941F3BEA4
or
https://www.asus.com/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Strix-Flare/HelpDesk_Download/
Supports: Windows 10 (64-bit) and 7 (64 & 32-bit)

*** New in Version 2.04.07 ***
- New user interface
- Mouse driver base - software simulated functions are now enabled even without Armoury II running in the background. e.g. mouse macros.
- More options for lighting customization

*** ROG Gladuis and Sica are not yet supported. ***

Hi i recently bought an ROG Pugio and tried to install Armoury v2 but failed due to something like "Dll missing, cant install AsusMB, this program will terminate now...." thingy. I've tried so many versions of Armoury V2 but still failed to install. Ironically, the laptop i was trying to install the software on is Asus ROG STRIX GL553VE. How can i fix this? Does anyone have any solutions for this?

Specs;
ROG STRIX GL553VE Gaming Laptop
i7-7700HQ Kaby Lake
8GB RAM
GTX 1050ti

Product:
Asus ROG Pugio Gaming Mouse

Hunteds911x
Level 7
I purchased a ASUS Spatha at the beginning of the month. Loaded the Armoury II from the site. Everything was working great until last night. My spatha all of a sudden stopped tracking. The mouse cursor moved in a small circle on my screen.
Unplugged the battery. Tried resetting the mouse nothing worked. re-enabled my touch pad. Went and changed from profile1 to profile2. Spatha works again. But... If I go back to profile1 the mouse again stops working.

Any fix for profile1 issue? I tried this with another spatha same issues on multiple laptops.