cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Key number 9 not working on new keyboard

kiscokid
Level 7
Hi
I bought a Claymore 2 recently and have an issue where the number 9 key on the numerical pad does not work. Seems a nightmare to send it back just for this - is it likely to be a software issue?

Keyboard Version 12.21.17
Keypad Version 1.00.14

any help welcome thanks
3 REPLIES 3

xeromist
Doesn't sound like a software issue. You could pop the key cap off and see if anything looks wrong underneath. Maybe just some debris caught in there.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Lord-Killer008
Level 7
i also got my new claymore 2 today... made all updates and my numpad key 9 stopped working and sometimes spams it in the text... i press it often then it stops spam but still doesnt work... for me it isnt a hardware issue.. cause at the first plug in it worked... after the update it stopped.

Lord-Killer008
Level 7
and yess i also removed the keycaps and looked if the Key is stuck but nothing here... the FN Key is also not working when the Numpad is attached... dont know it if the issues where also on the Claymore 1 but maybe its only some Software Issue that the next update will fix