Did you mean: 

Keyboard stop working corretly, Asus rog strix moonlight problem

ichigou
Level 7

7key and left arrow don't work 😭😫20231014_031800.jpg

15 REPLIES 15

Nate152

Hello ichigou

Try resetting your keyboard by pressing and holding the Fn + Esc keys for 10 seconds, then go to the Armoury Crate update center and update your keyboard.

No, it didn't work, there is another way to set it from the factory, fn + Esc doesn't work for me

Nate152

I don't know if this might work, but you could try adding the U.S. QWERTY keyboard layout in windows.

Here is a quick video.

ichigou
Level 7

I am using us qwerty already, nothing, Crying 😭

Nate152

How do you reset your keyboard if not with the Fn + Esc keys?

Just want to be 100% sure you reset it.

Have you installed Armoury Crate and updated your keyboard? 

I reset the keyboard with fn + Esc, for 10 to 15 seconds, then in the armory crate installation I go to the firmware part and update everything, and everything remains the same, there are colors that do It detects, for example, yellow, red, green, colors that do not, any type of purple, nor blue, nor white.

Nate152

Thank you

Yes, you've reset your keyboard and then had an update in Armoury Crate. 

Let's make sure your keyboard and Armoury Crate are up to date. Click the "Check for Updates" button at the upper right.

Do you see a red N anywhere in Armoury Crate? You can show me a screenshot of your update center if you like.

Update Center.png

Capture armory state.PNG

Nate152

Thank you again, it looks like you're all up to date.

Something else you can try is, open Device Manager, expand "Keyboards" and "Mice and other pointing devices".

Right click on all HID Keyboard Device and ROG Strix Scope and uninstall them all.

Reboot your pc and see if there are any changes with your keyboard.

uninstall.png